{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Awww :hugs: STG I know how stressful this all is. You're gonna get your BFP soon, I know it!!!

Not O spotting- i'm 7dpo (well it's after midnight so now 8dpo). Nothing now when I wipe so assuming that the sex just brought up a little old blood or something lol.

Bb I want to see a digi . Congratulations . I bet you're so excited

Congrats BB!! I would wait till you get a darker line to do a digi so you don't see those "not pregnant" words if your hcg isn't high enough. That happened to me even though I knew I was.

Sitting on my plane....got upgraded at check in bc it was a nurse I work witch's husband. Score.

Congrats BB! Don't worry, everything will.be ok!

Thanks STG! Sorry you are having a tough time. I hope you get your BFP!!

Afm, I forgot to temp this morning. Maybe tomorrow. Working today. Hurry 3 pm!

CD1. 51 day cycle. The ugly witch got me and is currently kicking my butt. My temps plummeted yesterday but I was hoping for an implantation dip. They were low again this morning and then BAM! red. Well, at least I got my temping practice completed. Officially temping for real this month so I can confirm ovulation. On to month 16!

BB-Yay!!
Cassidy-FX for you!!
STG-Hugs sweetie!
AFM: Still haven't O'd I wish the egglet would hurry up!

BB- so happy for you! :happydance:

Cassidy- ahhhh! I hope hope hope its IB! Your chart is looking awesome

Cassidy are you waiting until AF is late to test again?

Hoping we get a few more bfp's before Christmas. I am going to try without the clomid. Hope my stupid body works

I'm not sure honestly when i'll test again. I almost just wanna go buy a shit ton of FRERs and test everyday! Lmao soooo im staying away from Walmart hahaha

STG- Sorry you are having a hard time :hugs: I've been an emotional mess this whole cycle so far. Last cycle really messed me up. Hopegully we will be getting our bfps soon.

Marie- sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:. I hope next cycle will be more normal for you.

Congrats BB!

Cassidy- when are you testing?

AFM- nothing going on, finished clomid last night. I have about 9 days before I O. I hate this time while you are waiting to O. There is nothing to do and it drives me bonkers.

I am very seriously debating putting up the Christmas tree way early. Normally I do it the day after thanksgiving but for some reason this year I just want to skip to the Christmas decorations ...it always just feels so cozy when they're up.

Nichole-I agree waiting to O is the pits!
Ashlee-I would have Christmas decorations up all winter if dh would let me. They just are so cute and make the place so homey.
BB-Please get a digi!!
AFM: I want to go fabric shopping! DH bought him self a toy and I want to get crafting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->