• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I have really bad cramps again today. Not O like pains or AF cramps. My lower belly hurts to touch and is super bloated. I'm confused!

Hey girls - Nichole it's looking good. I really hope this is it...!!!

Yay for no MS for a hot minute Britt!

Sandy the chart is still looking awesome!

Brittney - sorry love, this month has been up and down for a few of us, sorry you are one of them x

Amanda - hey yo! That was me a few days ago.

AFM - Nooooo TEMPING. YAY. I don't even care right now. But better news is that DH got a call back for a face to face interview!! Holy WOW! This is the closest he's been to a job in LA in two years. He's super nervous. Waiting on the interview to be scheduled...

Hey girls - Nichole it's looking good. I really hope this is it...!!!

Yay for no MS for a hot minute Britt!

Sandy the chart is still looking awesome!

Brittney - sorry love, this month has been up and down for a few of us, sorry you are one of them x

Amanda - hey yo! That was me a few days ago.

AFM - Nooooo TEMPING. YAY. I don't even care right now. But better news is that DH got a call back for a face to face interview!! Holy WOW! This is the closest he's been to a job in LA in two years. He's super nervous. Waiting on the interview to be scheduled...

YAY for DH's interview!! It sounds like he's done so well thus far so I'm sure he'll ace it!

I'm here and subscribed! Now I'll have to do some catching up when I have some free time at work hopefully

Thanks Amelia. I hope so. That giant drop has me nervous. Awesome news for you guys! FX!

Eurgh. I've got that sharp pain again. It's about 4 finger widths to the right of my belly button and only if I press down. I don't think it's anything to do with my lady bits but not sure what it is. I was thinking maybe IBS because I'm never "normal" I'm either blocked up or got the runs. Also before I blacked out both times I got a sharp pain in my stomach. Anybody familiar with IBS?

Hm, do you still have your appendix? That's the area the appendix is, if you still have one, and so it could be appendicitis. I'd call the doctor to be safe, if you still have your appendix.

That's also where an ovary is, so it could be an ovarian cyst. I'd get that checked out too (with an ultrasound).

Or it could be gass trapped in the colon or even a blockage. A blockage you'd want to get checked out and dealt with.

I have a funky colon that is just at the IBS stage right now (but could turn into colitis or even ulcerative colitis if I didn't take care of myself, but that's not typical for those with IBS) and I've gotten sharp gas pains before in that area, but they've always been spontaneous and come and go, I can't recall one I had to press to activate. I've gotten dull pains there from a merely swollen ovary or a frizzly (aggravated) colon, though. And I got both sharp and dull searing pain there when I had a large ovarian cyst.

Anytime I hear of sharp abdominal pain followed by blacking out, I think better safe than sorry and get checked out at the hospital (where they are better at evaluating appendicitis, should be able to figure out if you have a blockage, and have an ultrasound to check on the possibility of an ovarian cyst). When I had my large ovarian cyst, right before starting TTC, I had pain where you did (it was level 10 and all the time though) and went to the hospital to be safe (I was primarily worried about appendicitis at the time). They couldn't do anything but give me pain meds and have me wait and see if the cyst shrunk and get rechecked by my gyno after a week or two, but if it hadn't shrunk I'd have needed to have it drained, so it's best to know (and it's best to rule out appendicitis and colon blockage).

Thanks for replying :)

I do still have my apprentix but the pain comes and goes and has done for months.

I had a pelvic scan on Tuesday. I have a cyst on my left ovary. It was 6 in 2010 and it was 4.5 this week so looks like it's shrinking!

I never really liked Halloween, but I really hate it this year. I should be dressing up the little love of my life and showing him off.. and all I'm doing is missing him. I hate it. I just wanted to be a mama. And my girl parts don't even work right, for crying out loud. I know I just started the clomid.. I'm just struggling today. I woke up thinking about him this morning, and knew I should have called in and stayed in bed.

Sorry your feeling that way :( I can't even begin to imagine the pain you feel :hugs:

Amelia good look for the interview!

Good luck to all you girls due to test! Your charts are all looking amazing!

Thanks Amelia. I hope so. That giant drop has me nervous. Awesome news for you guys! FX!

Sorry you are feeling down today - dont be nervous about the temp drop - the chart looks strong and now you have to believe you have done everything you can and now let it ride.

if you NEVER temp again this cycle nothing is going to change - your temps will rise and fall and you will either get AF or you wont and you better believe every single on of us is rooting that you get your BFP.

So take a moment, eat some candy and take a breath. A temp drop is nothing - it's isolated. Let it ride girl. x

Happy Halloween ladies!
Sorry I have been gone the last few days. Temp has stayed lower but has risen, if that makes sense. Its been going up about .1 a day. Still no sign of the witch though, I hope she doesn't hit me like she did last month.

Witch stay away! :dust:

I might do a frer tomorrow for shits and giggles. If it's negative ill wait a few days. I don't think I have any symptoms... Occasional back pains, I did have tender bbs last night but it was gone this morning. Oh and I've been having the weirdest dreams lately. I don't want to look to into these possibly symptoms though. They could be anything.

Good luck testing! :dust:

Morning Ladies,

Took me a while to find the new thread and then catch up on 11 pages! I have been swamped at work lately, I can barely get on here to keep up. I've been down lately about TTC...even though we just started I already feel like its never going to happen which I know is irrational but its how I feel. DH has really been very distant with me and not helpful around the house with both cleaning and fixing things. I thought that once I gave the green light to start trying he would be all over me and its been the exact opposite...I told him the other day that I feel like a picture on the wall in our house...its always there but you never really pay attention to it. I'm sure this is only temporary and we have a lot going on but its just so frustrating. Hopefully he will start making an effort since I attempted a date night for us last night with homemade "big mac" burgers and pumpkin carving and it ended in tears since he couldn't tear himself away from his computer and Celtics Game on TV...He knew he screwed up. I've given up on temping this month, I know i didn't ovulate and I'll just be expecting AF in the next week or so and if she doesn't come I'll see if I can get another prescription of Provera from the Dr and start fresh in November.

Sorry for the rant...

Who's testing this weekend??

Sorry you are having a rough time of it lately! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope your DH gets in gear, soon! At least he realized he screwed up so hopefully he'll be motivated to do better.

Maybe your DH is stressed about TTC and holding it in and walling off. My DH went through a period of that. Try having talk with you DH and ask him if he's worried about TTC or anything else. Maybe if he is and you can get him to open up (if he isn't too stubborn), you'll both feel better.

I hope you don't need the Provera, this month! Have the docs any clue as to why you are having anovulatory cycles and do they have any plans to put you on meds (like clomid or femara or something)?

I have really bad cramps again today. Not O like pains or AF cramps. My lower belly hurts to touch and is super bloated. I'm confused!

I felt like that, last night. Like someone had punched me in the gut and it was sore. :hugs: Hope the bad feeling goes away soon!

Yay, for the call back!!! :happydance::yipee: Sending prayers and well wishes!

And yeah, if temping is causing more stress than good, I say ditch it. :thumbup: I'm hoping I never have to temp again. I'll do it if the doc orders me to, otherwise, not so much.

Eurgh. I've got that sharp pain again. It's about 4 finger widths to the right of my belly button and only if I press down. I don't think it's anything to do with my lady bits but not sure what it is. I was thinking maybe IBS because I'm never "normal" I'm either blocked up or got the runs. Also before I blacked out both times I got a sharp pain in my stomach. Anybody familiar with IBS?

Hm, do you still have your appendix? That's the area the appendix is, if you still have one, and so it could be appendicitis. I'd call the doctor to be safe, if you still have your appendix.

That's also where an ovary is, so it could be an ovarian cyst. I'd get that checked out too (with an ultrasound).

Or it could be gass trapped in the colon or even a blockage. A blockage you'd want to get checked out and dealt with.

I have a funky colon that is just at the IBS stage right now (but could turn into colitis or even ulcerative colitis if I didn't take care of myself, but that's not typical for those with IBS) and I've gotten sharp gas pains before in that area, but they've always been spontaneous and come and go, I can't recall one I had to press to activate. I've gotten dull pains there from a merely swollen ovary or a frizzly (aggravated) colon, though. And I got both sharp and dull searing pain there when I had a large ovarian cyst.

Anytime I hear of sharp abdominal pain followed by blacking out, I think better safe than sorry and get checked out at the hospital (where they are better at evaluating appendicitis, should be able to figure out if you have a blockage, and have an ultrasound to check on the possibility of an ovarian cyst). When I had my large ovarian cyst, right before starting TTC, I had pain where you did (it was level 10 and all the time though) and went to the hospital to be safe (I was primarily worried about appendicitis at the time). They couldn't do anything but give me pain meds and have me wait and see if the cyst shrunk and get rechecked by my gyno after a week or two, but if it hadn't shrunk I'd have needed to have it drained, so it's best to know (and it's best to rule out appendicitis and colon blockage).

Thanks for replying :)

I do still have my apprentix but the pain comes and goes and has done for months.

I had a pelvic scan on Tuesday. I have a cyst on my left ovary. It was 6 in 2010 and it was 4.5 this week so looks like it's shrinking!

Hm, since you just had a scan, then I'm thinking it's IBS gas pains. Probably something in your diet or a hormone fluctuation in your cycle or some combo of the two, is causing it.

Hmmmm, I wonder...Did you have any carbonated drinks before the pain (carb drinks are a common IBS trigger)? The biggest suspect I have right now for you is the alcohol, though, regarding the last time you passed out, since it's another common IBS trigger and can cause a drop in blood sugar. Here's a page that lists common dietary IBS triggers: https://www.webmd.com/ibs/guide/ibs-triggers-prevention-strategies

Hope you find some relief soon!

I never really liked Halloween, but I really hate it this year. I should be dressing up the little love of my life and showing him off.. and all I'm doing is missing him. I hate it. I just wanted to be a mama. And my girl parts don't even work right, for crying out loud. I know I just started the clomid.. I'm just struggling today. I woke up thinking about him this morning, and knew I should have called in and stayed in bed.

Aw, BIG HUGS! :( :hugs::hugs::hugs: So sorry you are having to go through this!

Sorry you are feeling down today - dont be nervous about the temp drop - the chart looks strong and now you have to believe you have done everything you can and now let it ride.

if you NEVER temp again this cycle nothing is going to change - your temps will rise and fall and you will either get AF or you wont and you better believe every single on of us is rooting that you get your BFP.

So take a moment, eat some candy and take a breath. A temp drop is nothing - it's isolated. Let it ride girl. x

Word! :thumbup:

----

AFM: It is a gray, drizzly, bleak looking day, today, and I have to go out in the icky drizzle to get my rx and some groceries, boo!

I'm thinking I'll probably watch The Thing, tonight, for Halloween. Or maybe I can get DH to play Munchkin Bites (a spooky themed card game).

prgirl- I think I see something... I say try again on Sat! YAY!

Amanda-so I have an ER nurse questions: being a nerdy biologist, I was watching the show NOVA last night and they were talking about the science behind saving the brain from brain damage. They were talking about if someone goes under cardiac arrest that cooling the body down to 90 degrees (or even lower) can save their brain from brain damage. They said it save 3 time more people then trying to get the brain oxygen and gives them way more time to work on the patient. However, they were saying that only 40% of hospitals do this procedure. They said they have done studies (rats and people) and it has also been proven with patients that come out of hypothermia. They also are working on a gel that can be put into your organs to displace the water content in your organs to hope that bringing the temp of the body down wont freeze your organs so that they can bring the body down to temperatures of about 60 degrees. Does your hospital do this? What are pros/cons you know about this procedure?

We do this. I don't know of any cons to it. We have a machine called the arctic sun that wraps around their arms and legs and controls their temp. We use it on any post cardiac arrest patient. We have seen many patients completely normal after recovery. It's awesome. Ems is trained to initiate the cooling process in the field if they get rosc before they get here.

prgirl- I think I see something... I say try again on Sat! YAY!

Amanda-so I have an ER nurse questions: being a nerdy biologist, I was watching the show NOVA last night and they were talking about the science behind saving the brain from brain damage. They were talking about if someone goes under cardiac arrest that cooling the body down to 90 degrees (or even lower) can save their brain from brain damage. They said it save 3 time more people then trying to get the brain oxygen and gives them way more time to work on the patient. However, they were saying that only 40% of hospitals do this procedure. They said they have done studies (rats and people) and it has also been proven with patients that come out of hypothermia. They also are working on a gel that can be put into your organs to displace the water content in your organs to hope that bringing the temp of the body down wont freeze your organs so that they can bring the body down to temperatures of about 60 degrees. Does your hospital do this? What are pros/cons you know about this procedure?

We do this. I don't know of any cons to it. We have a machine called the arctic sun that wraps around their arms and legs and controls their temp. We use it on any post cardiac arrest patient. We have seen many patients completely normal after recovery. It's awesome. Ems is trained to initiate the cooling process in the field if they get rosc before they get here.

That's so awesome! I am so intrigued with this kind of stuff.

Morning Ladies,

Took me a while to find the new thread and then catch up on 11 pages! I have been swamped at work lately, I can barely get on here to keep up. I've been down lately about TTC...even though we just started I already feel like its never going to happen which I know is irrational but its how I feel. DH has really been very distant with me and not helpful around the house with both cleaning and fixing things. I thought that once I gave the green light to start trying he would be all over me and its been the exact opposite...I told him the other day that I feel like a picture on the wall in our house...its always there but you never really pay attention to it. I'm sure this is only temporary and we have a lot going on but its just so frustrating. Hopefully he will start making an effort since I attempted a date night for us last night with homemade "big mac" burgers and pumpkin carving and it ended in tears since he couldn't tear himself away from his computer and Celtics Game on TV...He knew he screwed up. I've given up on temping this month, I know i didn't ovulate and I'll just be expecting AF in the next week or so and if she doesn't come I'll see if I can get another prescription of Provera from the Dr and start fresh in November.

Sorry for the rant...

Who's testing this weekend??

Sorry you are having a rough time of it lately! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope your DH gets in gear, soon! At least he realized he screwed up so hopefully he'll be motivated to do better.

Maybe your DH is stressed about TTC and holding it in and walling off. My DH went through a period of that. Try having talk with you DH and ask him if he's worried about TTC or anything else. Maybe if he is and you can get him to open up (if he isn't too stubborn), you'll both feel better.

I hope you don't need the Provera, this month! Have the docs any clue as to why you are having anovulatory cycles and do they have any plans to put you on meds (like clomid or femara or something)?

Thanks, I hope so too. As for my annovulatory cycles, this is the first cycle I've had since going to the DR and she was expecting the Provera to basically "reset" my system...I think if I end up with another long cycle she may put me on a month of BCP to help me reset, if I do clomid I would have to pay out of pocket since we've only started try the insurance won't cover any fertility medicine or testing.

She is 40 weeks tomorrow but no updates on her FB- I hope she and lil bubba are doing well!

Just posted on her wall, I'll update if she says anything :)

Ok so Ashlee's comment on our FB Group made me want to do a little experiment. For those of you that didn't see her comment, she was answering my question about holding up the hpt against the light. Ashlee mentioned that there is a piece of plastic that might make it look like a line. I posted pics in the group so you can see what I found.

Thanks for all the support. I appreciate it.

Marie, can you post it here too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->