{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I'm far to chicken and nervous for a digi yet! I've got 3 more Accu News, 1 Superdrug and 1 Boots test to do yet. I want a dark line first :)

Bb I go with digi. They are super sensitive. You can test 5 days before af is due. Go on girl ;-)

I want this dog for Christmas. I'm loving all the christmassey adverts.

Attachments

• 20131116_203942.jpg
    20131116_203942.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
Bb I go with digi. They are super sensitive. You can test 5 days before af is due. Go on girl ;-)

I was told they are a lot less sensitive. I will see how the lines go over the next few days. I'm really unnerved because I don't feel pregnant at all and I was really sick last time!

I'm going to try to.remember to start telling in the morning and opks soon..

Got this tonight at 8dpo. Pics were taken after 3 minutes i'd say. Hoping for a BFP in the morning.

Attachments

• new 005.jpg
    new 005.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 18
  • new 006.jpg
    new 006.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 18
  • new 0061.jpg
    new 0061.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 16
I'M HOPING FOR ONE TOO CASS!!!!

Omg you so deserve it.. Any non tweaked ones you tweakin queen?! Haha either way I see a faint line.. Saw one on the one you took yesterday too!! Ermagersh FX'd!!! :happydance:

Lol I don't think there's anything to see on an untweaked one cuz my damn flash is so bright and the lighting in my bathroom sucks so without it you can't see anything! Lol

Attachments

• new 006111.jpg
    new 006111.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 18
I can just barely see the line without the tweak. Pictures always suck with faint lines

CASSIDY!!!! I really hope this is it for you!!! Can't wait to see what you get in the morning...

I always made sure I took my test pictures during the morning in a window sill with natural light hitting it to avoid using flash and get the best possible view of it to tweak lol. Good luck lady.

Cassidy I see something I think! FX are tightly crossed that's the start of your BFP!

Congrats on officially getting your BFP, BB! :flower:

Awww :hugs: STG I know how stressful this all is. You're gonna get your BFP soon, I know it!!!

Not O spotting- i'm 7dpo (well it's after midnight so now 8dpo). Nothing now when I wipe so assuming that the sex just brought up a little old blood or something lol.

Aw, thanks, I hope so!! :hugs: And I hope you get your BFP soon! [-o<

Yeah, that's probably what happened...unless it's implantation spotting. FX'd for that!

Good luck with testing! FX'd

CD1. 51 day cycle. The ugly witch got me and is currently kicking my butt. My temps plummeted yesterday but I was hoping for an implantation dip. They were low again this morning and then BAM! red. Well, at least I got my temping practice completed. Officially temping for real this month so I can confirm ovulation. On to month 16!

Sorry the witch got you and being such a pain! Bad witch, boooo! :( :hugs: FX'd for better luck next month!

Hoping we get a few more bfp's before Christmas. I am going to try without the clomid. Hope my stupid body works

Me too! And good luck with the clomid free try, fx'd all goes well!

STG- Sorry you are having a hard time :hugs: I've been an emotional mess this whole cycle so far. Last cycle really messed me up. Hopegully we will be getting our bfps soon.

AFM- nothing going on, finished clomid last night. I have about 9 days before I O. I hate this time while you are waiting to O. There is nothing to do and it drives me bonkers.

Thanks :hugs: Sorry last cycle messed you up like that and this cycle has been hard as well! :( :hugs: Hope hope hope hope hope we get our bfps soon! [-o<

------

AFM: I keep going back and forth between having some hope, and being willing to bet good money that at the end of 6 IUIs and 6 IVFs, the FS will be scratching his head and wondering how I'm still not PG. (Granted, I'm lucky to be able to contemplate paying for all those IUIs and IVFs without insurance covering it.)

I just hate not being able to predict what my life is going to be like. :brat:

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5ubrc6oC51qzlu28o1_500.jpg

Cass, where is today's test?
Afm, I had a bit of red-brown glob this morning.... Def not bright red, and def just one bit. I am stupidly hoping it's IB. 6dpo. Stupid hope.

STG-I love your dinosaur! Hugs I am sorry its so rough!
Cassidy-Where's you test?

FX'd Mirolee.. Ik hope is hard.. Did you have any IB with the chem cycle? Jw if it's common for you. Is it a side-effect of femara? Your temps look great so I don't see a prog issue to cause blood.. FX'd FX'd FX'd.. Let this be the end of the road for all you girls <3

P.s. Mirolee, no temp this a.m.?

Katrina- Any word on O? I see lots of pos OPKs have you been BDing? FX'd you catch that egg.. Sorry it's teasing you! (I used to get 3 days of positives before my O too, took me a while to "gear up" I guess.)

STG- I'm sorry this road has been so rough on you.. Praying for your BFP soon. That is a lot to go through, I can't imagine the toll it has taken on your spirit. Keep that chin up!! (P.s. what a cute lil dino!! Haha)

AFM- Quite a rainy Sunday morning here. We gave our poor little pup Frontline lastnight (flea guard) and he apparently itched it or something and got it in his mouth (it burns) so he was up all night drooling everywhere. I was so worried something worse was wrong but researched and found stupid pups frequently ingest it and its harmless but tastes gross so he slept it off. I spent all night in and out of bed to just make sure he was still breathing :/ poor baby.. I just can't imagine when my REAL baby gets sick haha.. I won't sleep a wink I'm sure. He's now non-stop shaking and itching his ears so waiting to see if he feels better by night, may need a visit to the pet ER. Sorry lotta rambling I'm just so worried.. poor thing is miserable unless mom or daddy rubs his ears (haha spoiled little pup as you can tell- he's our baby for the time being!)

Other than that.. Waiting for Miss Cass to wake up over in Cali haha. We're off to IHOP for bfast and will spend the day working on my crochet projects & bible study while Hubbs watches stupid FB. Can't wait to see everyone's tests this morning! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->