{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Cass, where is today's test?
Afm, I had a bit of red-brown glob this morning.... Def not bright red, and def just one bit. I am stupidly hoping it's IB. 6dpo. Stupid hope.

I hope it's IB for you! :dust:

I know what you mean about hope. IF is really good for creating a love/hate relationship with hope. :/

STG-I love your dinosaur! Hugs I am sorry its so rough!
Cassidy-Where's you test?

Thanks! :hugs: (I snagged the dino from someone on tumblr. It's Rex from Toy Story 3, which I just got done watching and bawling over. The end gets me every time, even when I'm not in Cryfest. :wacko::haha:)

Mirolee- thats a GREAT sign! You understand your cycles so well... ever have that before? Also, if it is IB I believe you can get a pos 2 days after.... testing in 2 days?

Cass, where is today's test?
Afm, I had a bit of red-brown glob this morning.... Def not bright red, and def just one bit. I am stupidly hoping it's IB. 6dpo. Stupid hope.

I hope its IB for you!!! FX tightly crossed!

Cassidy where are you and that test!? :)

Cassidy, FX for you. I honestly can't see it, but I'm on my phone so that's probably why. The others can so I'm taking everyone's word. FX FX FX!!

Mirolee, FX for ib for you. When did you plan on testing?

Morgan, poor guy! Does he have an ear infection? Our dog gets them frequently and that's what he does. Your day sounds fun! I made breakfast this morning. We don't have anywhere close and didn't feel like going anywhere anyway.

Katrina, hope you O soon!

STG, I hope you get your BFP! Then you won't have to worry about any of that.

Afm, the weather is yucky. We slept in, but I woke up at 7 and i temped. Only an hour late. It's a start. I may start opks today. Idk. I never O til like 22-23, but what if it moves up, ya know? And my skin is breaking out so Idk. So anyway, we got some outside Christmas lights to put up last night. The warm.temp today would be great if there weren't high winds and storms.

Catching up!

BB congrats girl!!

Cassidy - I really think this is it for you! I'm keeping my FX!

That's all I can remember after reading like 10 pages!

it is not normal for me, and i'm always worried about imagining things, but this was very obvious. and i wont be testing until thursday (10dpo) at the earliest.
afm temp, i woke up at 530a and 830, took temps at both times. did a bbt adjuster and going to split the difference.
i have been so busy this weekend, so accomplished. cleaned the house crazy good yesterday; went bowling with some friends; went shopping with my sister and mom; went grocery shopping for the week; today (sunday) i made pumpkin pancakes for bfast, went for a walk with OH, going to work on my Rosetta Stone, work on my digital scrapbook, then going to a 31 party at 2p, and then roasting a chicken for dinner. also, we slept in both days, and it was lovely :)

EEEEEP Mirolee! This would be a fairy tail ending to a sexy Hawaiian holiday!!

Cassidy where ARE you girl?? Also - how many "points" is FF giving you?

Marie - sorry about AF lovely :( time to treat yourself - go get a mani-pedi or something and have a day to yourself.

Katrina - AUGH i want you to O so bad... at least lots of solid BD - when that ball drops you are going to knock it outta the park!

AFM - nothing :coffee:. Lots of creamy cm, boobs are a little sore but ok. I'm more achy from doing a huge gym workout last night. I haven't tempt'd at all this cycle but for shits and giggles took it this morning when I woke up at around 930 and it was 98.28 - the highest it's ever been at 6dpo - which means nothing in the context of no other temps :dohh: but it does make me feel good that it is high at this point of the game. Oh no wait - put it in the adjuster... it's about the same as normal. :(

Coffee is making me feel ick this morning. Dunno what that is about. Oh look I'm symptom spotting :growlmad: kill me.

BFN this morninnnng! Temp drop. I don't think this months my month. Won't test again unless AF is late.

I have 41 points on FF right now. Another temp drop today.

Cassidy, I'm sorry. :( Obviously you're not out yet until AF shows, so fx still crossed for you.

Amelia, FX.

I'm such a bum today. It's nice. Have not been as productive as I'd hoped and need to be. Getting ready to see what these storms are all about though. Not so nice! Those of you in the path of this weather system, stay safe!

Mirolee- OMG I have everything crossed that this is it for you!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Catching up!

So excited for you all this cycle!! Mirolee, Cassidy, Amelia, my fingers are crossed! Katrina, where are you at in your cycle?

Ill check in more tomorrow.. I try to take weekends off from BnB!

Still no temp jump at cd 16. I have a feeling it might be today or tomorrow. It just takes my body a little while I guess. We might take a break from bd tonight we are both so tired after in law thanksgiving today.
Cassidy-Your not out yet!
Amelia-FX

Katrina, I hope you O soon!!

I hate waiting to O. I feel like with TTC, you spend all your time waiting. You're perpetually waiting for something.. waiting to O, waiting to test, waiting for AF. I hope it ends soon, for all of us.

I am, too. And I'm a do-er. I dont just wait for things, I make them happen.. and I can't.

I know-I am so bad at letting things go. I bought fabric yesterday and already have 3 things whipped up. I would have more but I need some more stuff.

We went and traded in our gas hogging Mountaineer today and got a '14 Mazda 6! I LOVE IT! <3

Attachments

• 1404524_721555851206503_1926980109_o.jpg
    1404524_721555851206503_1926980109_o.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79