{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

How pretty!! We want to trade my suv in for a car, too, but we haven't yet.

I hate that the weekend is over. Hopefully this long week will be kind. Did an opk tonight. Absolutely negative. No O in the near future. Ugh.

Cassidy that car is lovely!!

Sandy I hope you O soon, I think the wait until O is worse than the 2WW!

So I tested again this morning and freaked out. I hardly feel pregnant at all which is completely alien to me. The lines are no darker which is worrying me! I am trying so hard not to worry but it's hard. I was further along when I got my BFP with my son.

The top test was Saturday with FMU and the bottom is today with SMU with about a 2.5hour gap since my first wee.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 14
Super cute car Cass.. I'm jelly haha I want one!!

Sandy- urghh same here. I was telling Dh lastnight that I still get the "Sunday blues" like when I was in school. Stinks having the alarm go off at 5:20 and just wanting to sleep the day away in your king size bed. Haha but I'm up n Rollin'.. Gotta get through the day so I can come home and nap again lol ;) Stinkin Mondays...

BB- Can you get quantitative hcg tests in the UK? Jw.. It was nice for most of us to get to see our numbers rise before getting that first ultrasound weeks later. Try not to worry.. Pregnancy is something so out of our control, all in God's hands.. Or so I believe! Sorry it's so worrisome :( if it makes it any better I was def sick less the first few weeks this time too and it just meant I was baking a ill girlie!

It's not something they tend to do. I'm seeing my Doctor this afternoon so will explain my worries to her.

I've been reading up that it's quite normal not to see much progression on tests this early on.

Wishing you good luck, Amelia! :dust: I'm struggling not to symptom spot, as well.

Sorry you got a bfn and temp drop, Cassidy. :( :hugs: Hoping you get a bfp later, anyway. :dust: Spiffy new car! :thumbup:

Stay safe, Sandy! And I hate all the waiting, too. :boat: Hope you O soon!

Lol Morgan! I would love a nap. We did not sleep good last night at all! I'm just sitting here sipping my coffee for a few before I head off to jury duty. Blah. Stinks that it's Monday again, and I worked one of my days off, but at least we woke up. It's very pretty out this morning.. I'm grasping at straws here! Lol

Thanks STG! FX for you!

Amelia, I'd try not to stress. Maybe not test anymore? I have to agree with Morgan. What's meant to be will be; it's all in God's hands. You and DH did the work and got that BFP. Now it's time to relax and wait :) Good luck at the doctor.

AFM, I remembered to temp again. Back on the temping wagon I guess. I'm not really into it. If it weren't for the clomid being only the second month and really wanting to see those crosshairs to ease my mind, I wouldn't bother temping at all. I'm "supposed' to start the every other day BD schedule today, but hubby wanted to BD last night so maybe we'll just start there. I don't expect to O for at least another 9-10 days at the very least. I'm trying not to get all stressed about it this time. I'm just impatient is all. Not really stressing. Time to get off my butt and off of here, find some clothes, eat my yogurt with ground flaxseed and walnuts, and head off to jury duty. Say some prayers for my fellow Hoosiers if you would please? The tornadoes (I'm not sure I spelled that right) that came through yesterday did so much damage, and we are so fortunate because it's not all that far away. Less than an hour. If it had shifted just a tad.. it could have easily been our home, our family, our lives! So I guess I have extra to be thankful for this morning. :) Have a super Monday ladies!

Edited to.add how excited I am that I lost a couple pounds last week, so i am back where I am when I got pregnant last time. Yay!

so i figured why not?

here is the epic fail.:thumbup:

Attachments

• IMAG2931_opt.gif
    IMAG2931_opt.gif
    60.6 KB · Views: 14
GIRL YOU BEST BE JOKIN at 7DPO!!! :dohh: :haha:

Hahaha gotta love the courage though... Hope we don't allll have to tell you that you're wayyy too friggin early and that those shi**y tests don't even work til about 14DPO LOL.. You could ttly be preggers.. (hope you wouldn't let this get you down!) Haha you're awesome for doing this though lol. Welcome to the POAS club lmao. Feels good to get it outta your system!

Amelia, not an epic fail when your chances of a line were soooooo slim!!!

BB, soo happy for you!

Mirolee, have you tested? Or when will you be testing?

Cassidy, LOVE the car! Oh what I would do for 38mpg!

HI to everyone else! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I called in sick to work today. Just over it. Didnt feel like being in an office today. So, alas, I am in bed, in PJ's.

i will test at 10dpo, which is thursday.

Amelia-To early yet!
Mirolee FX
AFM: Dear O please come visit today! The end

Amelia, what the others said. :) FX.

Mirolee, FX!!!!!!!!!

Katrina, hope you O soon!!

Afm, excused from jury duty. At work, doing the Monday thing. I think I want to make grilled pork chops, grilled cabbage, and sliced tomatoes for supper. Even at 40 degrees. We grill year round. I love it. And I have a hot date with the laundry tonight. Yay. Lol

Sandy My husband dad and brother all got jury summons, the same week how does that work?

any idea's for holiday gifts for a father? (not DH, for my father)

Lol it was so funny. They all complained about it, I don't think they would hold me to jury duty. At least not for another few years.
Umm. Does he like sports? Maybe a few tickets to a game. I got my hubs a nice watch last year he wears for special occasions.
My dad wants socks-and Christmas lights. They are moving lol.

hmm. Maybe a nice manly diaper bag? or an ergo/baby bjorn/ carrier that he would be comfortable carring Alia in?

This year I got OH random presents (yes.. Im already done with my christmas shopping...) He got a trigger point therapy foam roller, a new pair of raybans, and a new jacket that he wanted. Not really "father" oriented though.

Katrina, generally they call mass amounts of people for a big trial, so they will call everyone and anyone who hasn't served in a while. Most small(er) state courts don't have large trials all that often. When I got called for jury duty a ways back, OH did too, 3 of my friends did, and a lot of mutual friends all got called for the same jury duty pool.

Yea I am guessing it was for the big trial that starts in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->