{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Oh lmao i'm not disappointed at all. i just thought it would be funny to poas.

That being said once it dried I thought I saw something but now I'm probably just jinxing myself.

Got progesterone drawn this morning so should get results of that later today or tomorrow.

i got my blood drawn also, A! we'll hsve to compare results :)

GUYS did you know about this? You can post your POAS images and people VOTE.. squeeeeeee

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=199003

I votes +ive because I'm being hopeful, lol... there was at least one other voter who agreed, lol

BUILT IN TWEAKING TOOLS!!!

LOL I should post pictures of 5 days of opks and see how many they think are positive.
*As I pretend that catching an egg is as easy as catching a football. I am thinking about lambeau leaping maybe that will work.

i know, isnt countdown voting fun!?

TOTALLY. I know what I'm doing tonight *lame*.

I can't concentrate. All I want to do is sleep and POAS. *DOUBLE LAME* This time next week I'll know... incidentally my housemate's mother will be over and staying with us for Thanksgiving (my DH and I will not be together this year which is shit) AND I have a massive deadline at work. No matter how this ends it's going to be a difficult day - either difficult AWESOME or difficult I WANT TO CRY AND BREAK THINGS.

GUYS did you know about this? You can post your POAS images and people VOTE.. squeeeeeee

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=199003

I votes +ive because I'm being hopeful, lol... there was at least one other voter who agreed, lol

BUILT IN TWEAKING TOOLS!!!

Oh yea, love that site lol. I was on there daily until my bfp and now I go on their pregnancy site, countdownmypregnancy.com and look at ultrasounds for whatever week I'm in so I can imagine my little bean in there lol

ditto - i have to go my American MILs house, for two nights for Thanksgiving, since she lives away from us. will know before we leave what the verdict will be, and since she's already a b*tch to me, i will either be "i'm so happy it doesnt matter" or "bi-otch, i aint it NO mood for you!" (not really, 'cause i'm scared of her, but in my mind....). at least she has a wood stove to sit in front of and be gloomy if need be.

Oh no! That stinks!
Speaking of poas, had the most promising line on my opk this morning so hopefully that means something.

I also was on there every day in my TWW. You check symptoms by DPO and I did it every single day. LOL

Hey girlies. Hope you're all ok.
Bb you sound like you're panicking. Dont stress yourself out just relax and go with it. Its so early so you will get very few symptoms. Remember symptoms dont mean things are ok. I had morning sickness right up until the day I miscarried. So dont worry you are doing just fine and you'll get dark lines soon enough.

Amelia you're brave testing so early. Give it a few more days and do another
Fx to all you others nearly at testing time.

I'm hoping to o this week sometime so just started doing opks. Managed to bd last night then held my legs up for about an hour afterwards and dh just looked at me like im strange. Its so easy for them, in, out ,boom and done where's we get all the gross stuff to do. Bloody men.

I know what you mean. Last night I sat with my knees up for twenty minutes and dh was like turn off the light. I told him if he wanted it off it was his job, I was busy.

bahahah, thats funny ('cause it's true!)

:hugs: Hun, I can only imagine how you're feeling. Just take a deep breath. Like your doctor said, which ever way this goes you've done all you can and it's kind of up to fate now. I have everything crossed and am sending so many positive vibes that this little bean sticks for you. <3

And BOO at my temps. It's like a little staircase working it's way down to my coverline :cry:

It's natural to feel that way but you have to remember you have absolutely no control over what happens. The best you can do is stay calm and look after yourself. No amount of worrying will change what's going to happen in the future. GeT hubby to make you a hot chocolate and watch a chick flick or something funny.

Katrina a teddy under your bum does the trick nicely. I actually fell asleep in the end without showering so felt gross this morning .

BB-I agree there is nothing more you can do! I hope this is your sticky bean.
Cassidy-I want your temp to jump!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->