{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

It's natural to feel that way but you have to remember you have absolutely no control over what happens. The best you can do is stay calm and look after yourself. No amount of worrying will change what's going to happen in the future. GeT hubby to make you a hot chocolate and watch a chick flick or something funny.

Katrina a teddy under your bum does the trick nicely. I actually fell asleep in the end without showering so felt gross this morning .

Usually dh gets up and does stuff so I sit with a shirt or whatever. On time I tried to use his pillow he was not impressed.

I know there isn't girls. I guess that's what makes it so hard because I have no control whatsoever. I hope some symptoms kick in soon otherwise I may have lost the plot before January! :lol:

Don't stress sweetie- deep breath - warm shower, good food, maybe a snuggle with dh.

Cass - you just need to get over the next 48 hours - how are your temps looking compared to other months?

oh dear "like poop".

When did you BD this time round? - i can't see on your chart...

So does this mean I'm going to O Soon?

Attachments

• 20131118_212710-1.jpg
    20131118_212710-1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 7
Mine never went positive, I had lines pretty much all my month so gave up on OPKs!

kia, that doesnt look nearly positive to me. do you have a frame of reference, do you know if you get strong positives or not? mine would kinda come and go and then suddenly be VERY dark.

7 days since af finished. These things confuse me. I always seem to have a faint line. When I was preg with my little man I didnt get a true positive. But I was on clomid then so could have o'd early. Ill keep doing them and see what happens.

Ive never really paid much attention to them. I tend to bin them after a couple of mins. Ill persevere with them this month and keep taking pics. Im sure I read somewhere that you should bin them after 10 mins and never test past 8pm. Not sure if thats a load of boll**ks though .

during my poas addict opk phase, i kept every one, in order. it was like a timeline, hehe. and even though they dried, they never dried positive until they actually were positive. it was kind of a neat experiment, to see it come in, surge, then go back down. i also always have at least a little line on mine.

I think soon, but definitely not yet. Keep poas. I never had a true positive like BAM! until last month. I keep and compare, too. Mine come and go. Yesterday was stark white on cd 11. Today probably will be, too.

I always keep mine until the end of a cycle so i know what the deal is and I can check if I think one is darker or more positive than the other.

In other news - doc just called -

"we always aim for 9 or 10 for progesterone read... your read was 23.8... sooooo... you had a VERRRRRY good ovulation this month - see you in a week to find out if you are preggo"

HOLY HELL *TOP GUN HIGH FIVE*!!

Attachments

• top-gun-high-five_o_GIFSoupcom-1.jpg
    top-gun-high-five_o_GIFSoupcom-1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
IM PRETTY STOKED. if I though that i was distracted before now I'm effing hopeless.

Hubby just messaged me "the bear is in the cave, the monkey in the tree"

Wow Amelia!!! Have you googled if progesterone that high could mean pregnancy? Seems suuuuuper high! FX'd :) :) :)

Mirolee- any results yet??

Robert- random question... I just got a package today with a cute purse in it. The box says nordstroms and Ju Ju Be on it. However, there isn't an invoice slip or any info on who it is from... is this by chance from you ladies??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->