{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Found cheapies in the back underneath my sink. No idea how long it had been since I peed. 10dpo.

First 3 pics are at 3 minutes after. Next 2 are dry.

Attachments

• 12345.jpg
    12345.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 11
  • new 00123.jpg
    new 00123.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 10
  • new 001234.jpg
    new 001234.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 11
  • 2345346346.jpg
    2345346346.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 8
  • new 006123123.jpg
    new 006123123.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 12
CASSIDY!!!

I dont trust dry ones...but first 3 look like something is coming!

I hope so! I have no clue how much of a hold I had so i'm trying to hold it for as long as I can and test again. We'll see, i've been fooled by tests many times before.

No results for me yet, I will call or email tomoorw. Amelia, those levels are fantastic! Cass, I see a line. Whoa....

Cassidy fx!
Afm: DH is making dinner for me tonight don't know what but it smells great!

Amelia, that's super! FX!

Cassidy, I think I see a line in the bottom right one. Fx!

AFM, we got our little guy's head stone today. I'm glad that it's almost time to close that chapter. Just have to set it. Then it's all taken care of.

Robert- random question... I just got a package today with a cute purse in it. The box says nordstroms and Ju Ju Be on it. However, there isn't an invoice slip or any info on who it is from... is this by chance from you ladies??

Nope but it sounds lovely! JuJuBe makes wonderful diaper bags!

My mailroom called me back, but i was too busy to follow up last week. I'll get answers tomorrow as to where your present is!

Thought this was interesting: https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-news/hcg-levels-and-gender-fetus

Yea Cassidy that is super interesting, I saw tht when I was researching early hcg levels when I first got my bfp. I think that's why that say the morning sickness is usually a little worse with girls, because the hcg is higher. Morgan had pretty high numbers if I remember correctly. Also, wasn't Rachel's number pretty high? I've though boy for her all along but perhaps she's got a little girl in the oven! I keep thinking girl for myself

She said she peeked on the u/s and is thinking girl!! And yes, they both had pretty high numbers!! Very interesting.

My progesterone the first month on clomid was 48. Didn't check it the month I got my bfp.

I see a line Cassidy but you are the queen of evaps. Hopefully not this time!!

Hubbies on the comp so these are just phone pics. Bottom is from just now after 4 hr hold pic taken after 3 to 5 min. Top is this afternoons dried

Attachments

• 20131118_184456.jpg
    20131118_184456.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 14
Camera pic, tweaked. And I swear that the TP isn't that dirty in person lol.

Attachments

• new 011.jpg
    new 011.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 6
And this is my 2pm test and 6.30pm test, both dried, to compare.

Attachments

• new 015.jpg
    new 015.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4
Julie and Katrina's fb post about why you shouldn't ask couples when they'll have babies reminded me of the other day. Lonnie and I were at a family event and people kept asking me why I wasn't pregnant yet. I had to walk away because I was about to cry. I could not hold it together. They just ganged up on me about it. His family tends to have babies young (aka 19 year old niece with 2 kids already) so they don't get why we don't have any yet. I am absolutely dreading the holidays. Lonnie said he is probably going to start telling them that the chemo he went through affected things so we don't know what will happen or something along those lines.

Awww hun :hugs: I know how that goes. At our family reunion in August my mom mentioned wanting another grandbaby like 20 million times I finally blew up at her and told her to shut it! Lol. You'll get your BFP soon I know it <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->