{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

people can be so ignorant. i'm sorry you were sad, nichole. the other day, i told a girl i went to hawaii. her response was "you must not have kids". i wanted to say any one of the following: not for lack of trying, i would trade the $ on the trip for a baby, and i should be X weeks pregnant if i didnt have a chemical in july. most people have "good" intentions and no tact. hugs. and i hope the hot flashes have gotten better - i remember how hot i was on clomid also!

Thanks ladies. The hot flashes are getting better thank god. I was able to wear my hear down today with out sweating lol. I know his family means no harm and usually I can handle it but after that last cycle, my emotions were still raw. I've been feeling so hopeless lately with actually getting a bfp. Blah.

Sorry Nichole :(

Yeah I have a mother who, depending on the direction of the wind, tells me to focus on my career and not stop until I "don't have to rely on a man", and on the flip side complains that I live in the USA (FOR MY MOFO CAREER) and asks me to move home because otherwise she won't see her grandkids which btw why don't I have 10 already... ok maybe not 10 but at least one or two.

We didn't talk (aka email) for a few months after she pulled that recently.

Here's the most recent.. bottom test after 1.5 hr hold. Pic taken in 3 mins. FRER tmw morning will give the final verdict

Attachments

• new 018.jpg
    new 018.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 4
Do you have an untweaked one of the last test? It looks darker

The untweaked pics aren't the greatest with the shitty bathroom lighting.. but here ya go :) Top two tests are dry, bottom test is about 3 to 5 min. after dipping it.

Attachments

• new 018.jpg
    new 018.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 11
I definitely see a line and progression!! FX Cassidy!

Nichole I'm sorry, people can be so insensitive!! :hugs:

Ooooo cass I def see something. Fx for you.

Sorry nichole. People are so dumb sometimes.

Amelia hoping those levels are a good sign.

Bb you feeling any better ?

Cassidy, I can see something on the un-tweaked ones. I hope this is it for you!

Nichole, I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. People at work do it to me all the time. Family has done it. Our parents haven't, but they know I'm having problems. Actually, so does his family. Which is fine. They knew I had problems getting pregnant last time. It sucks. People can be so insensitive, and they don't always mean to be. I hope you get your BFP pronto. Speaking of hot flashes, is it normal to still have them? I have been SO hot the last couple of days! Are they clomid related or not so much since I haven't taken it in about 6 days?

Mirolee, I know what you mean. I do the same thing, only with the thought of having an almost 5 month old instead of being X weeks pregnant. It's not fair. I hope you get your BFP soon!

AFM, I forgot to temp this morning. Last night was a bit messed up and rough. Hubby had to go back in to work at 10 and got home at 2 this morning, then he was awake and woke me up and we were talking.. it was a bit rough picking up little guy's headstone. For both of us. But we'll get through it. I was awake til about 3:30 so when the alarm went off and I snoozed it, I hopped out of bed and forgot to temp. I had already been up at 3 walking the dog and peeing anyway so it would have been off anyway I imagine. OPK still stark white. I'm not shocked at all. Today is CD 13 so I should O in the next 8-10 days. Hopefully sooner, but I'm not expecting it. We'll be trying to BD with a house full of company at Thanksgiving, I'm just sure of it. Lol.

Ooooo cass I def see something. Fx for you.

Sorry nichole. People are so dumb sometimes.

Amelia hoping those levels are a good sign.

Bb you feeling any better ?

I'm feeling slightly nauseous so that's making me feel better!

Nichole- That's so insensitive of people. To be honest, before I was on this board I wouldn't have thought twice about joking with someone about why they don't have kids yet. I just didn't know that more people then you think have problems/it's taking them awhile. Now, I never say a thing.

For example, on Saturday DH and I ran into my good friend who got married in May. She had told me they would be TTC right away and she's still not pregnant. I wanted to tell her so bad about be, but then rethought about it. I would not want to rub it in her face, so I kept quiet. She then said she had recently had a medical procedure and had been on painkillers and it made me not want to say something even more. She didn't say what the procedure was, so I kept my mouth shut. She will find out on facebook when I tell the rest of the people I know.

CHW, how close are you with her? if you are close, i wuold suggest sending a thoughtful email before your FB announcement - something like, "i know you are having a harder time getting pregnant than expected, but i wanted to let you know that i am X weeks along. i was going to tell you the other day when we saw each other, but i didnt want to dismiss the struggle you are going through. i hope everything works out for you, sooner than later. big hugs" - i know that ALL my good friends email me first, directly, before i find out second hand or via social media. it gives me time to process how i feel about it, and my respect for our friendship grows. just a thought....

Cass, I see lines! I predict you'll get your bfp tomorrow.

Hugs and well wishes to all in need :hugs:[-o<

I'm feeling so overwhelmed an emotional, right now. Crying for no reason and feel like I can't breath. Typical for after Cryfest has begun.:cry: Gonna have lunch and watch a comedy. That combo made me feel better last time, so hopefully I'll be feeling a bit better, soon.

We are friends, but not extremely close. Her DH is a bit older than her, and for all I know, maybe they decided not to TTC! That's why i'm unsure as to if I should say something. Anything could have happened and maybe they decided to wait. He works for the government and was laid off for a few months, so maybe they decided to push it back. So i'm just not sure.

I'm pregnant!! My phone camera sucks but it's definitely there and PINK in person! This pic ws taken 2 minutes after dipping.

Due August 1st :cloud9:

Attachments

• 1472864_722384414456980_1534037051_n.jpg
    1472864_722384414456980_1534037051_n.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 11
Cassidy WE ALL FREAKING KNEW IT!!! So proud of you for keeping your head straight and so unbelievably excited for you!!!!!!!!! NAILED IT *fist bump*

:happydance:

Attachments

• nailed it.jpeg
    nailed it.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1
Um guys...

I continued my "may as well poas since everyone else is" adventure this morning...

8dpo (top was my joke epic fail at 7dpo)... it's dry because it was 630am and I was still tired and went back to sleep.... wtf?

Cassidy.... help....

fml it didnt attach... hold on.. here...

Attachments

• IMAG2936_opt.jpg
    IMAG2936_opt.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79