{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

VJ, i was just about to ask if/when you were going to test again.... and i can just barely see a hint of a second line, and i hope it's real....

Amelia, I see something on your tests!

Cassidy, seriously just got teary eyed, I am so happy for you. You have wanted this SO badly!

got my progesterone result: 29. so, if jury had a 10.1, and amelia and i have 29's, does that mean her and i ovulated 3x the eggs?! doh! ;)

AMELIA I HOPE YOU'RE NEXT!!! I see a faint line more so on today's than yesterday's (DUH, hcg RISES lol) and it seems about right for 8DPO! I say FRER 10DPO and see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

You girls are gonna cause me to have a coronary if we get any more BFP's lol I swear I've missed out on so much work this morning checking in and getting sidetracked bc I'm so excited haha!

MIROLEE that is FABULOUS!!! Holy moly.. isn't that extra high compared to the last time you got it tested (or maybe I'm confusing yours with Nichole's or someone else's haha.. so many results these past few months..) OH I REAALLY (if I could TRIPLE capitalize I would!) hope you get yours. Of all of us, you miss Mirolee have really been waiting for this. I pray for your BFP when I remember to.. that's how bad I want it! Haha. FX'd always <3

Eeek FX for you Amelia!!

You too Mirolee, that's awesome progesterone!! When are you testing??

FUCK YESSSSSSS Miroleee that is bloody fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Awesome results girl!!!!!! Did your heart stop beating for a second when they told you the number? ROFL.

Found this doing a bit of Googling for you girls.. Seems like 29 is above average!

Progesterone during menstrual cycle
Day 1-14 >1 to 1.5 ng/ml
Day 15-28 2-28 ng/ml

Progesterone during pregnancy
First Trimester 9-47 ng/ml
Second Trimester 17-147 ng/ml
Third Trimester 55-200 ng/ml

Congrats Cassidy! Super exciting!

Mirolee, that's awesome! FX!

Amelia, I can't see anything, but again, I'm on my phone. FX!

Prob not for a few more days with the FRER. Before Sunday because i have a thanksgiving party and i want to know if I should be avoiding booze...

Cass- YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! SOOOO HAPPPPPY FOR YOU!

Mirolee- AWESOME! I say TEST!

i will test thursday, 10dpo first time. i might test again on sunday (i also have a tday dinner). yes, amelia, right before she said the number, that moment, that breath, that heartbeat, i was thinking "it's going to be no ovulation". plus, i was thinking that you took all the high-prog mojo with YOUR number! not gonna lie, pretty happy about that number. if all else fails this cycle, at least we know femara worked!
omg, THREE bfps this week? is it even possible?

No there is PLENTY of good O mojo to go around *throws confetti in the air* *twirl*

YOU GOT THIS GIRL!!!!

I had to ask for the number - she was going to hang up after "great result" and I was like "hold on hold on hold on... what was the NUMBER?" hahahhhaha

Mirolee I'm so happy for you!!!

yes, it does seem like there is something in the air this month..... hm....

hahahha!!! i think thats more like "i think theres something in the bedroom this month. and the couch. and the kitchen. and oh there's a flip maneuver."

cassidy, would you do an experiment for me? you have any i.c. opks left to pee on?

Mirolee I did one the night before my BFP.. answer OPKs and it was pretty light, there was a line but pretty light. Just though I'd share my experiment results with you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->