{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Cassidy Yay!! Congrats sweetie!
Amelia and Mirolee-FX for both of you!
AFM: I am pretty excited, look at my chart it finally got pretty!

Amelia-I didn't see your pictures the first time! But I see lines!
Now I hope they stay up for a few days!

IMPRESSIVE BD KATRINA!!!

Hahaha bet hubby had a nice week too ;) Lol I hope hope hope this is your month.. you girls deserve it so much!

:haha:He wasn't complaining but I think we need a break for a day or two now!

Amanda I love your pinterest btw lol... you keep my little feed hip n' poppin compared to my gmas constant food pins and the other bazillion babygirl pins my mom has starting doing lol.

I agree Amanda's pinterest is my favorite!
Dh told me he was on a mission this week! He keeps asking if I have O'd yet lol

BB and cassidy (and amelia), would you like me to update the front page or wait a little longer? no pressure.

Since you mentioned updating front page Mirolee, could you change my date to 6/15/14 please

Katrina- looks beautiful!! DH and I bd'd all 6 days before O our preggie month. Fxd it's the magic number for you too and this is it!! Awesome temp rise!! Xx

Amelia- I can't wait for a FRER!!! :)

This month is so exciting!!

This is so exciting. Hoping we all get bfps before xmas. All these bfps have spurred me on. A little flash of the lady garden and dh pounced. If we can keep this up until the day after o we should have a good chance.

I knew there was someone who had a similar bd schedule but I didn't know who it was.
Collete-FX!! Lady Garden made me giggle

Haha thats one of my politer things to call it. What cycle day you on ?
I haven't had a +ive opk yet just faint lines so hoping it happens in the next few days

I am beginning to think my lp is a bit short since last month it was 10 days and this month it will probably be 10 too.

FX Katrina!

Colette, I giggled too. I usually say hoo ha. Lol. That's what hubby says now, too.

I am waiting waiting. Story of my life. My opks are stark negative. I'm trying to be patient. I don't really gave a plan for BD yet. Every other day just doesn't seem enough, but BD timing was great last month and BFN. So Idk.

katrina, you might consider a b complex vitamin - it can help lengthen LP by a day or 2. just a thought if it ever bothered you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->