{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

You can update me if you want. Im staying positive. This is a sticky babe.

I may look into that. I guess 10 days isn't that short, it just doesn't quite make a tww!

I just panicked and ate three pieces of vegemite toast (I've been forgetting to take my multi-v) and although I eat a mainly plant-based diet that is high in folate I freaked a bit. Vegemite has 50% folate needs in each 5gm serve...

I'm not going to update just yet - want to see a few more days of results and talk to my doc :)

Sandy- I say every other day is enough UNTIL you start having those O pains and pos OPKs.. then try not to skip a day! It would only be maybe 2 or 3 at most in a row.. but it's hard to catch that egg so might as well be extra cautious! If you are waiting allll month for that one important moment, one extra BD can't hurt!

Also I say if you have to wait extra long again this cycle to ask doc about bumping it up to 100mg. I don't know much about Clomid but I'm sure the higher dose is stronger so maybe you wouldn't have to wait as long! Either way- YOU O so that's wonderful! :)

FX Katrina!

Colette, I giggled too. I usually say hoo ha. Lol. That's what hubby says now, too.

I am waiting waiting. Story of my life. My opks are stark negative. I'm trying to be patient. I don't really gave a plan for BD yet. Every other day just doesn't seem enough, but BD timing was great last month and BFN. So Idk.

When I got my sept bfp our bd routine was. 5 days before O, day before and day after O. Plus it was always just before bed so I stayed lying down with a pillow under my bum all night.

I am beginning to think my lp is a bit short since last month it was 10 days and this month it will probably be 10 too.

I have just started with a "trying for a baby supplement" its by seven seas and meant to regulate hormones etc.

Katrina- looks beautiful!! DH and I bd'd all 6 days before O our preggie month. Fxd it's the magic number for you too and this is it!! Awesome temp rise!! Xx

Amelia- I can't wait for a FRER!!! :)

This month is so exciting!!

We BD day of O and 6 days before!

Update me too please. Going off O date I'm due 26th July! Positive mental attitude!

Congratulations, Cassidy! :happydance::flower:

I think I see a line, Amelia! I bet you get your bfp. FX'd.

Yay for the great results, Mirolee! :thumbup: FX'd for you too.

AFM: Beware...infertile angst ahead...

Not gonna lie, I'm feeling very conflicted, right now. When I first saw the good news, I gasped with happy excitement and then very quickly felt myself plummeting into despair and burst into tears, because 3 bfp's is amazing enough (and all in one week, no less), so I feel like I'm definitely out this month. I wasn't feeling lucky this month, to begin with, so I feel like there's no way I'm going to be lucky enough to be a fourth bfp. Maybe someone else, but not me. No way. It was hard enough having hope for this month without those odds stacked against me. I just didn't expect to feel zero hope until the witch showed this month.

Of course, I wouldn't wish for you ladies not to get your bfp's! I've been hoping and praying for you. I hate how IF has robbed me of my ability to just be happy for you ladies. I hate how I'm feeling left behind, and it seems like my first group all over again, where everyone else got PG except me and Nichole (and one other person). I hate how immediately after feeling sure that I'm out this month, I feel sure that it's never going to happen for me ever. Nasty, evil, doom voice just jumped right in there.

Now, I know I don't know for sure about any other month, but I feel confident that I'm out for this month. I know I don't know for sure about this month, either, but the odds just got very grim, and before the witchlets even got a chance to arrive. I just wasn't prepared for such grim odds, this early. I thought I'd have till 12dpo before I had to say "well, the odds aren't looking in my favor, but all hope is not really lost, so I hope I beat the odds". And I just don't think I can beat these odds with everything else stacked against me. I've been sickly, I missed my LH surge (maybe I didn't even O), and I forgot to take my cabergoline the Sunday before last (and that's just counting the bad odds particular to this month). I figure I'll get the witchlets no sooner than 12dpo (most likely 13dpo) and I figure they'll go on till 17dpo again, at the latest, and I was prepared for that grim addition, but hoping to be a fourth bfp appears to be the straw that breaks the hope camel's back. And yet I know hope won't really die completely until AF comes (it'll just lurk till then, even if I think I've killed it or think it's died completely), so I'm stuck hoping to beat terrible odds and I hate that.

How are you other ladies waiting to test this month so hopeful? Seriously, since I can't kill the hope, I want to know how you are hoping you'll beat the amazing odds to be yet another bfp this month?

STG- I completely understand where you are coming from. Every cycle becomes more jaded for me. I am completely happy for everyone else. But right before af hits I would rather be in a hole in the ground. I do not have faith in body anymore. I do not think that it will happen but I still have hope and a bit of faith that it might. I haven't even confirmed O yet and its cd 18. I did have a temp rise today though.

Congrats BB and Cassidy!!

Yay for good results to Mirolee and Amelia!!

STG - I'm still here...no plans of going anywhere :hugs:

AFM...Sorry I've been MIA, I'm finally crawling back to a good head space... Hubs and I are getting along better and he is really trying to prove to me that he can be the husband that he promised to be when we said our vows. I think we're just under a lot of pressure and its getting the best of both of us. I finish Provera on Thursday so hopefully will get AF by the end of next week and we can begin the process all over again. I'm trying not to obsess too much this time (emphasis on TRY) I know that my time will come and I've just been seeking acceptance that I have absolutely NO CONTROL of when I get pregnant...I will just be so much more excited now when it does happen.

Sorry I can't catch up on everything, if I missed something important...someone update me please!

STG - my hands are shaking because you wrote everything that i think. every month. even right now, i'm the same dpo as Amelia and i WONT test because IT WONT EVER HAPPEN TO ME. i'm already sick thinking that i committed to testing on thursday; blech, do i really want to see taht ugly white stick giving me the middle finger? we're at almost 2 years..... and i dont know how i have hope, but i just keep thinking "it HAS to happen, right? everything on paper says it SHOULD work for us, right?".
one thing i have tried to find solace in - i love my life. i work out frequently; i just went on a long (and expensive) trip; i get to sleep in on the weekends; i get to go out spontaneously, whether it be for bowling (saturday) or boston (on a friday night); i dont have daycare costs; i dont have daycare germs; etc.
YES! i want all those things! YES! i would give up all those things! but, in the mean time, sweet jesus why dont i enjoy it? why dont i take my friends advice (the friends not sleeping thru the night, the friends looking for a babysitter)? i LOVE my bf - so why are we so miserable (we are not, i am sometimes, and i said, "stop that shit" to myself)? i feel you only get one-go-round on this planet - and someday my status will change - i'll be a mom - but until then, i'm lovin' this life i got!

STG- I feel you so much. I am so freaking happy for everyone that is getting a :bfp: but I am starting to get worried about it turning into another babydancers situation (the group we were in where everyone got pregnant but us). I felt so left out and left behind.

I love you group of girls and have felt more supported here then anywhere else. I love that you all are getting your bfps but it kills me that I can't be celebrating with you. I am worried that I am going to be left behind again.:cry:

This last cycle really affected me more then I realize. I haven't been able to pull myself out of this funk. I feel like I am drowning in it. I should be ovulating in 5-6 days but I already feel like it's hopeless and I am just going to be out again.

STG why do you feel like the chances this cycle are grim?

Brittney-Amelia, Cassidy and BB all had bfps. Cassidy and Amelia's are yesterday and today.

YES! i want all those things! YES! i would give up all those things! but, in the mean time, sweet jesus why dont i enjoy it? why dont i take my friends advice (the friends not sleeping thru the night, the friends looking for a babysitter)? i LOVE my bf - so why are we so miserable (we are not, i am sometimes, and i said, "stop that shit" to myself)? i feel you only get one-go-round on this planet - and someday my status will change - i'll be a mom - but until then, i'm lovin' this life i got!

my thoughts exactly. I feel "miserable" and find that my relationship, life, etc is miserable because I don't have a baby. I don't have that fulfillment in my life from a child.

Im SO thrilled for all of you who are pregnant. I couldn't be happier for you. I just want it to be my turn now

Hold all horses - I've felt that way for a year. Part of the reason i POAS yesterday was as a joke for myself because it "couldn't possibly happen to me"... speaking frankly- I'm not counting myself as BFP and I won't for several days... see what my doc says yadda yadda. Dh doesn't think it is and I'm not going to let myself go there because I've been disappointed before.

We all have.

Im not going to lie - I've felt huge jealously in previous cycles - WHYTHEFUCKWONTITHAPPENTOMEIMGOINGTOFIRSTBREAKEVERYTHINGANDTHENCRYFORAWEEK jealousy. I get that first before I get the happy feelings that comes from sharing this journey.

I feel out all the time. I still do. I feel left behind every time one of my friends "announces her good news".

You aren't alone girls and its ok to have these feelings. We all do.

Amelia- that's why you all are so friggin awesome and we are so happy when one of us gets a bfp. We've all have felt the same way at one time or another so it's extra special when it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->