{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Agreed. And I want to say very loudly, very clearly - I do not feel like it's "you" vs "us". I love the support you gals give, pregnant or not.

I just adore you all and I wish we all lived close so you could come over this weekend and hang out with me and talk shit about Channing Tatum.

I mean, jesus, look at him.

Attachments

• CT.jpg
    CT.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 4
This x1000! ^^^^

LOL meaning HWPG's post

Even though all of us meeting up and hanging out sounds crazy fun.

Awww girls :hugs: I know that feeling all too well. I have no doubt in my mind you are each going to get your BFPs and I can't wait for ALL of us to have little babes. You are all such a wonderful support and deserve all the happiness in the world <3

I'm sorry you ladies are having such a hard day. I am, too. It sucks. I hate TTC. I just want to be a mama. I had a whole conversation praying to God tonight, all 5 miles to town and back to get pizza for dinner because we are tired and had a rough night last night.

Morgan, my doctor said if clomid works, more won't work better unfortunately.. but at least it's working.

I think I must be the only one who thinks he's gross lol

I'm not the biggest fan of him tbh. I love skinny awkward guys myself. I've always had a soft spot for them.

my original spinning teacher left the gym, and another guy is taking her spot. this other guy is HOT. i told my bf that i might need to get skimpier clothes for class - my bf's response: "omg, me too! ryan is soooooo cute!" and then pranced - yes, pranced - around the room. so no jealously issues there!

I'm not the biggest fan of him tbh. I love skinny awkward guys myself. I've always had a soft spot for them.
Thank you Nichole! So glad I'm not the only one! I definitely prefer skinny awkward guys lol. The guy I dated before DH was a reboun after my divorce and he was more muscular and it just wasn't working for me.

my original spinning teacher left the gym, and another guy is taking her spot. this other guy is HOT. i told my bf that i might need to get skimpier clothes for class - my bf's response: "omg, me too! ryan is soooooo cute!" and then pranced - yes, pranced - around the room. so no jealously issues there!
Lmao! That is way too funny :rofl:

Dh is the perfect compromise - tall and lean but with juuuust enough definition. The first time we hung out we were just friends and I walked into his house on a hot summer day and he was standing in the kitchen eating a mango with no shirt on. I choked on my own spit.

And the rest is history.

STG- I completely understand where you are coming from. Every cycle becomes more jaded for me. I am completely happy for everyone else. But right before af hits I would rather be in a hole in the ground. I do not have faith in body anymore. I do not think that it will happen but I still have hope and a bit of faith that it might. I haven't even confirmed O yet and its cd 18. I did have a temp rise today though.

Thanks for the understanding, Katrina.:hugs: I'm glad I'm not alone but I wish none of us had to feel this way.

Hoping you confirm O soon! FX'd

Congrats BB and Cassidy!!

Yay for good results to Mirolee and Amelia!!

STG - I'm still here...no plans of going anywhere :hugs:

AFM...Sorry I've been MIA, I'm finally crawling back to a good head space... Hubs and I are getting along better and he is really trying to prove to me that he can be the husband that he promised to be when we said our vows. I think we're just under a lot of pressure and its getting the best of both of us. I finish Provera on Thursday so hopefully will get AF by the end of next week and we can begin the process all over again. I'm trying not to obsess too much this time (emphasis on TRY) I know that my time will come and I've just been seeking acceptance that I have absolutely NO CONTROL of when I get pregnant...I will just be so much more excited now when it does happen.

Sorry I can't catch up on everything, if I missed something important...someone update me please!

Thanks, Brittaney :hugs:

I'm glad to hear your DH is doing better and you two are getting along better. :thumbup:

Hope AF comes to you on schedule! FX'd.

STG - my hands are shaking because you wrote everything that i think. every month. even right now, i'm the same dpo as Amelia and i WONT test because IT WONT EVER HAPPEN TO ME. i'm already sick thinking that i committed to testing on thursday; blech, do i really want to see taht ugly white stick giving me the middle finger? we're at almost 2 years..... and i dont know how i have hope, but i just keep thinking "it HAS to happen, right? everything on paper says it SHOULD work for us, right?".
one thing i have tried to find solace in - i love my life. i work out frequently; i just went on a long (and expensive) trip; i get to sleep in on the weekends; i get to go out spontaneously, whether it be for bowling (saturday) or boston (on a friday night); i dont have daycare costs; i dont have daycare germs; etc.
YES! i want all those things! YES! i would give up all those things! but, in the mean time, sweet jesus why dont i enjoy it? why dont i take my friends advice (the friends not sleeping thru the night, the friends looking for a babysitter)? i LOVE my bf - so why are we so miserable (we are not, i am sometimes, and i said, "stop that shit" to myself)? i feel you only get one-go-round on this planet - and someday my status will change - i'll be a mom - but until then, i'm lovin' this life i got!

Aw, Mirolee <3 :hugs: I'm glad again to not be alone, but sorry again anyone else has to feel this way.

And thank you so much for all that advice, I will take it! :thumbup::hugs:

STG- I feel you so much. I am so freaking happy for everyone that is getting a :bfp: but I am starting to get worried about it turning into another babydancers situation (the group we were in where everyone got pregnant but us). I felt so left out and left behind.

I love you group of girls and have felt more supported here then anywhere else. I love that you all are getting your bfps but it kills me that I can't be celebrating with you. I am worried that I am going to be left behind again.:cry:

This last cycle really affected me more then I realize. I haven't been able to pull myself out of this funk. I feel like I am drowning in it. I should be ovulating in 5-6 days but I already feel like it's hopeless and I am just going to be out again.

STG why do you feel like the chances this cycle are grim?

Wish we didn't have to go through this, Nichole, although I'm glad I'm not going through it alone. :hugs: And thank you so much for introducing me to this group, I don't know what I'd have done without it.

I felt out before I even O'd this month, too. :/ (Then I had a brief period of feeling hopeful after O and now I'm back to doomsaying.)

I feel like my chances this cycle are grim partly because I've been so sickly this cycle (it's been a constant battle to keep sinus infection at bay, even more so than usual), and I missed a dose of cabergoline, and I missed my LH surge (which is discomforting, even though I was initially optimistic that I just missed it rather than I didn't O), and I worry why the femara didn't work first cycle, and then, statistically, even two bfps would fill out the average expected quota of bfps for this sized group (around 20%), with a third not being unlikely (upping it to around 25%) and a fourth being less likely (upping it to around 30%, which I don't see happening as much), and so with all that combined, I feel like this month is looking grimmer than usual. (Thanks to the endo I only have an 8% chance, at best, per month, and that's after the lap surgery.)

Hold all horses - I've felt that way for a year. Part of the reason i POAS yesterday was as a joke for myself because it "couldn't possibly happen to me"... speaking frankly- I'm not counting myself as BFP and I won't for several days... see what my doc says yadda yadda. Dh doesn't think it is and I'm not going to let myself go there because I've been disappointed before.

We all have.

Im not going to lie - I've felt huge jealously in previous cycles - WHYTHEFUCKWONTITHAPPENTOMEIMGOINGTOFIRSTBREAKEVERYTHINGANDTHENCRYFORAWEEK jealousy. I get that first before I get the happy feelings that comes from sharing this journey.

I feel out all the time. I still do. I feel left behind every time one of my friends "announces her good news".

You aren't alone girls and its ok to have these feelings. We all do.

Thanks for the understanding, Amelia. :hugs:

I'd bet you'll get that bfp, this month, but I understand why you don't want to go there, so never mind my optimism. :winkwink: (So easy to be optimistic for others).

Agreed. And I want to say very loudly, very clearly - I do not feel like it's "you" vs "us". I love the support you gals give, pregnant or not.

Ditto.

That reminds me, I'm glad to hear you newly PG ladies are feeling optimistic for a sticky bean (even with some worries). I'm feeling optimistic for you as well.:flower: :hugs:

I'm sorry you ladies are having such a hard day. I am, too. It sucks. I hate TTC. I just want to be a mama. I had a whole conversation praying to God tonight, all 5 miles to town and back to get pizza for dinner because we are tired and had a rough night last night.

Morgan, my doctor said if clomid works, more won't work better unfortunately.. but at least it's working.

Thanks and I'm sorry you are having a hard day too. :hugs: You've been through a lot, lately. :hugs: I'm glad I'm not the only one who prays to God in the car. :) I did some praying today as well.

I'm not either (I've never really seen him in anything)...but he looks pretty good in that pic, imo, lol.

Skinny awkward guys are among the type I like, as well. I also like adorkable plump guys. I like a wide variety of types, lol.

I'm not a fan of the ultra body builder type though (like Arnold Schwarzenegger).

:) :lol:

You ladies are all giving me life. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"