{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I just adore you all and I wish we all lived close so you could come over this weekend and hang out with me and talk shit about Channing Tatum.

I mean, jesus, look at him.

Im there !! As long as I can lick him a bit id be happy. I totally want to experience thanksgiving too.

When you testing ?

Sorry you girls are feeling so down. We all get like this. Thats why thus site is so good as we can all chat about our feelings to people that understand.
I'm hopeful that we'll all get there

Channing is ok, but I'm really more attracted to a bigger guy. My hubby is solid, if that makes any sense. Tall, a bit fluffy, but solid. But since I'm not a skinny girl, it works. He'd actually rather I wasn't skinny, which works because it will never happen. Lol.

Cassidy, love the digi! :)

I'm hoping Nichole and I start December off on the BFP train.. and those who don't catch it in November do in December, too! Just saying :) and FX crossed for the rest of my November testing friends!

Afm, just gonna BD whenever, trying for every other night until I see something on opks, then try for several in a row. Prob cd 19 ish. 4-5 is usually all I can accomplish.. and that should do the trick. Trying to stay positive.

Got a darker line on cheapie this morning so did digi! I'm still worrying though!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/CE4ECE39-5726-4E43-9F26-2D8CCFED5892-1008-000000A285BAB6C8_zps6a76a3db.jpg

Bb, super awesome! You HAVE to relax. At this point, you can't change or fix anything so just relax and enjoy :)

I'm so sorry to all the ladies feeling down. I am not going anywhere and plan on staying in touch with you all for a long time to come!!

I love you girls to death and feel so awful that some of you have to feel that way.. Nothing we say will ever help, and I can't imagine the pain you girls feel. I remember just a few months worth of it was enough for me. The disappointment and the feeling like "oh no, it might never happen" even though there was nothing standing in my way. It sucks so, so bad and I believe for a woman- it is one of the worst feelings possible since a child is what we all feel like we NEED. Urgh that wasn't very encouraging but I just wanted you girls to know that I try not to put in my two-cents too much bc you may think- well easy for you to say, you got lucky. (No need for apologies or reassurance.. I remember the bit of jealousy I had seeing others get what I longed for.. it's only natural) It's easy to be happy for these new BFPs either way though, I mean kind of hard not to when we've all been talking for months on end, every single day, striving for the SAME THING month after month. It's exciting when it happens.. esp on BnB bc we know these girls really, really wanted it. And that's why we have the other thread.. bc no matter how "okay" we all are with each other, I can't imagine one TTC girl having a bad day like when AF comes or whatnot and one of us complaining about pregnancy or being proud about this or that concerning baby. We know we all love each other, it's just a courtesy factor and TTC like you girls just said can get really, really hard on your heart sometimes.. and we know that <3

Either way, idc how long it takes for you girls, I don't plan on going anywhere until my kids are away at college haha. BnB is wonderful for sharing advice and I'd love to continue to be a part of everyone's journeys in becoming mothers, no matter how many obstacles they may need to defeat before getting there (AMANDA that means you! I hope you stay around for the day it all works out, so we can be over the moon with you! :))

And as for sex appeal in men.. My hubbs used to be a scrawny thing when I met him but has certainly packed on the pounds these last few years- and I LOVE IT! Haha like Sandy said, "fluffy, but SOLID".. I love his big man shoulders and giant biceps (although they're not ripped!) haha it just makes him more of a man to me.. I want a big man to protect me and whether he likes it or not that's what I've got! Haha poor thing keeps saying to me.. you don't wanna BD anymore bc you don't need to make a baby and you think I'm fat :( I just say well boy- Imagine how I feel then! I hate to be on top, makes me feel uncomfy with my newly rounded belly.. yay look at me big whale woman bouncing on you (not a sexy pic in my mind) but he says I'm beautiful ;) Haha I love being married and having someone love you no matter what and always.. aww I wanna go home and snuggle with my burly man now ;) bahaha shutting up now.

P.s. SANDY- You were talking about getting your bubba's stone this week.. We have ours picked out and wanted to order it months ago.. but DH's mom said well wait and we'll buy it for you. And now it's almost winter and I'm really really upset that he doesn't have his bench there. He's got plenty of trinkets, little frogs and butterfly stick-ins and a temporary plaque but I want to get his bench there, I feel really uneasy about it. So hoping we get that accomplished soon, I'm sure it's a good feeling. Maybe we'll wait til spring when it's nice and have another ceremony for his birthday.. we plan to plant a willow tree for him, to grow as he grows up in heaven. I hope we figure it out soon.. stupid MIL keeps saying well "Idk if the ground it set yet" grrr it's been long enough my angel needs his proper seat so we can come spend time with him. :nope: I'd love to see a pic of your plaque/stone too for an idea for one in addition to the stone bench we've chosen.

Haha sorry I'm quite the chatterbox this mornin.. but Happy Hump Day girls ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
I's not looking very promising...

Attachments

• IMAG2939.jpg
    IMAG2939.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 11
Rant: So I am the type of person that enjoys people being happy with my work and being proud of having me work for them. Therefore, I could never see myself being a manager because I like pleasing people above me. Anyways, my main goal at work is to accomplish what is asked of me in a positive, fast manor. I believe those that work closely with me would TOTALLY agree that I am a pro at that. Well my boss pulled me aside yesterday to tell me that he is trying to get me hired (and not a contractor) however, he feels like when he brings up my name to hire to the high up management some people give the idea a dirty look. He said we need to emphasize your good work so that people buy into wanting to hire you. Well I broke down crying in his office (THANKS PREGNANCY!) and I said if people don't like me for who I am then there is nothing I can do about that and I don't want to work for people that don't appreciate my hard work. And I was pissed because the people "giving the dirty look" aren't people that even know me as a scientist. I asked for examples of why they would feel this way... and he said well when your contract is coming close to ending you put a lot of pressure on management to figure out what is going on... I looked at him and said "how would you feel if EVERY 10-12 months your job was up for debate and you didn't know until the day of (or even laid off a few days) to know if you have a job. You are talking about my income here... what I need to live off of and I am supposed to sit back and relax?" Meanwhile I was balling when I left his office, call my DH up to the office and he told me for the health of me and the baby to go home the rest of the day ... so I did. We talked last night and he told me if I want to put in my 2 week notice just before maternity leave that he would be ok with that and we would figure it out. So its a debate in my head to do that!

oh man, Nikki, people can really be assholes sometimes. i work in the corporate world, and i've drawn conclusions about some people, but i always try to think "we're all different and do things differently, and that doesnt make them worse than me, so i need to keep an open mind". You're right, you dont want to work for people who dont like you, but maybe it will get your foot in the door. I was unhappy for a while in my old position, but then i applied (internally) for new positions and i was assigned a new manager, whom i love!
definitely a hard call - i'm glad OH is supporting you. i'm sure you'll make the right decision.

There was something ever so faint there yesterday Amelia.. nothing at all today? It won't let me zoom in enough on the 2nd one to have a good look. Look again after it dries, even though that's a no-no. I believe if it dries pink then there's some hCG in there.. sure theres nasty evaps but PINK doesn't just happen after minutes- it's a chemical rxn to the preggo hormone. Don't give up yet. Stupid pee sticks.

I'm not doing this anymore. I'm so sad.

Attachments

• POAS.jpg
    POAS.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 8
:hugs: Amelia. I'm so sorry that you're feeling down and feel really responsible. I'm sorry that we pushed you to test. I wish I lived closer, we could go drink our sorrows away! You're not out yet, and if you are, there's always next cycle. Everything happens for a reason, even if its shitty and doesn't go according to your plan. huge hugs, and i'm always here if you need me!

And as for sex appeal in men.. My hubbs used to be a scrawny thing when I met him but has certainly packed on the pounds these last few years- and I LOVE IT! Haha like Sandy said, "fluffy, but SOLID".. I love his big man shoulders and giant biceps (although they're not ripped!) haha it just makes him more of a man to me.. I want a big man to protect me and whether he likes it or not that's what I've got! Haha poor thing keeps saying to me.. you don't wanna BD anymore bc you don't need to make a baby and you think I'm fat :( I just say well boy- Imagine how I feel then! I hate to be on top, makes me feel uncomfy with my newly rounded belly.. yay look at me big whale woman bouncing on you (not a sexy pic in my mind) but he says I'm beautiful ;) Haha I love being married and having someone love you no matter what and always.. aww I wanna go home and snuggle with my burly man now ;) bahaha shutting up now.

Teeheee. OH is in really good shape, has a 6+pack, etc. but isn't that big. He was just realllly muscular. He just recently gained a little weight and slowed down going to the gym cause he has been working a lot..and I really like him when hes a bit chubbier.

Haha sorry I'm quite the chatterbox this mornin.. but Happy Hump Day girls ;)

uh oh, guess what day it is. mike mike mike mike mike. guess what day it is?

OH and I are still barely getting along. I keep finding myself wanting to be somewhere else. I want my situation to be different. I want a baby, and I want to be with someone who shares that want and desire with me. We're at this standoff and its not going anywhere. There are no compromises being made. drives me nuts.

I'm feeling much better today, thanks to all you ladies. <3 :hugs:

And thanks Collete, Britt and Morgan for the latest batch of sympathies and understanding. :hugs:

Yay for a pos digi, BB! :flower: I know it's hard, but try not to worry. :hugs:

Aw, darn, I'm so sorry you aren't getting anything on today's peesticks, Amelia! :( :hugs: I thought for sure you would get your bfp today. If yesterday was an evap, you could still get a bfp later. But I totally understand not wanting to test anymore until you are late for AF or something (I'm not testing at all unless I make it to dpo18 or have no spotting by the end of dpo13).

AFM: I'm still have a tightness in the chest and some generalized anxiety, but that's due to sinus problems (all the guck in my lungs and ears).

Gotta go out in the cold today for an appointment, booo! I'm glad to get out of the house for a bit, but I hope the cold doesn't send me back to being on the brink of a sinus infection.

OH and I are still barely getting along. I keep finding myself wanting to be somewhere else. I want my situation to be different. I want a baby, and I want to be with someone who shares that want and desire with me. We're at this standoff and its not going anywhere. There are no compromises being made. drives me nuts.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you are having such troubles, Amanda! :( :hugs: I hope you can work it out. Is he not wanting to explore other/new options for having a baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->