{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

:hugs: Morgan, thinking of you too Hun!! My heart is beating out of my chest, hubs is cool as a cucumber!! Lol

HB 145 bpm and she was kickin up a storm.. While snuggling on her anterior placenta pillow lol. Now for the bloodwork.. :/

Comeonn Kara it's 8:42 ;) lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 10
Oops missed your post.. Good luck sweetie, life is about to change forever!!! Ahh! I'm so exited for you haha :happydance:

Omg that was fast!! I'm jealous!! We are still in the waiting room!!

Glad that little girl is looking beautiful and happy!! Xo

omg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 18
:cloud9: It's a little GIRL!!! :pink: Sooooo perfect, we are over the moon!!!!

Mirolee-holy crap lady!!!! You're Preggo!!!!! Yay for a little Hawaiian baby!! How special!!!! :)

Mirolee, I posted in you journal but Congrats again!!! I'm crossing everything for you that this is your rainbow!
...speaking of rainbows, my boss told me she saw a rainbow this morning on her way to work...the weird thing is that there hasn't been any rain and it was perfectly clear and sunny when she saw it...coincidence? I think not.

Kara, yay for a little girl!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MIROLEE

Even my DH said OMG in Hawaii? Is she so happy?! We are having a BFP party for you in the car right now! I can't even explain how HAPPY I AM FOR YOU... YESSSS!!!! :happydance:

Yay Kara a princess!!! So happy for you too!!!

Holy crap what a morning girls! Can't wait til I get to work to write more but yahoooooo love you girls, this is so awesome! :)

Omg mirolee!!!!!! Yay!!!! This has been such an awesome week!!!!

Mirolee sooooo happy for you. You deserve it.

Kara, yay!

Morgan, so.cute :)

for ladies on clomid, i highly suggest you at least talk to your dr about femara. i'm not saying it will work or be different or anything, but i did six rounds of clomid. femara works the same way, and there is a generic form (letrazole), and if you do end up doing six cycles with clomid and your dr wants you to stop, tell them you want to switch to femara for a few cycles. my dr specifically said that since you only take enough dose to help with ovulation, the risk of OHSS is low, but after a certain number of cycles your % goes down, and that is why they suggest doing other methods. just a thought....

Mirolee I can't get you off my mind girlie.. I can only imagine how YOU're feelin haha. Congrats, looks like you've got something extra special to be thankful for this year!! :)

I'm trying to remember correctly, but I thought both Cassidy and mirolee only got one good bd in before o? I'm so freaking excited for the two of you! You've both waited for so long and wanted it so badly and you deserve it so much!!! Happy dancing over here! :happydance:lots to be thankful for this holiday season

Mirolee- IV NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! ps. not that my meds are the same as the meds you were on, but I had the same situation... I was on cabrogoline for my high polactin and then out of the blue I asked my doc to switch me to bromocripton, which I had been on years ago and does the same thing, but hasn't been as studied in the pregnancy world so that is why they usually do cabrogolin... however that first month I switched I got preggo too! So I agree, switching meds once in a while seems to help.

OMG 3 BFP's in 1 month!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!

also, for those of you who are curious or keeping track:
this was my first month on femara, 5mg/day.
we bd: PM day-3, AM day-2, PM day 0, PM day +1 ovulation
i used softcups every time
the only "symptoms" i have had so far can be explained away by 100 other things, mainly progesterone, but my boobs are so very very achey/sore. i have had some intermittent cramps, they didnt last long and i wasnt sure they were real. a teensy bit more tired (explained by exercising).
i thought i was out, again. my temp has done nothing special. i still have about a week until my period is due, so nothing really set it stone at this point. going for bw after lunch.
and i still have high hopes for our group - i know what the stats are, but i believe that we're a concentrated bunch, not the normal population, so i think our percentages are higher than most.
and i'll stop talking.

Mirolee-Yay!! Vacation baby
Kara-Yay!! At least one of you is calm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back