{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Amelia, i'm so sorry youre hurting sweetie.
nichole, i'm rooting for you like an F-ing cheerleader!
katrina, you have all your bases covered. not lazy at all.

Mirolee-:yipee::dance::wohoo::loopy: well this is me not excited for you, I hope your bloods go well.
AFM: I hurt everywhere. this cold can go to heck!

Nichole, Katrina, Amelia you girls please x100 stay positive.. we are BY YOUR SIDE 110% of the time and can't wait to see you get your BFPs.. Just saying.. I am still so excited for you girls. Don't get down.. it is coming soon enough for you lovelies <3

Mirolee what conclusions have you come to, as in the next year? Oooh other than the fact that you'll be BIG & BEAUTIFUL all summer!!! You can go swimming and show it off.. haha I have hated being pregnant both times all winter.. Just makes your skin itch worse lol, oh and the cabin fever gets awful! Haha. But so exciting, any other plans for you? (Hey, might as well get a lil excited and look ahead. This is the MOST EXCITING day other than your gender scan and birth that there will be in this process!! haha) You will be finding out gender right? Hey team yellow would be a first for us.. but I could never do it lol. Sorry for fifty million questions but last one- when will you get those blood results?? So exciting!!! Haha shutting up now ;)

Amelia don't give up!

Katrina, feel better soon!

Nichole, when do.you usually O?

Afm, I'm ready to O. I guess the BD'ING should start soon.. I doubt I O before cd 22 or 23 though. Surely the clomid won't move it much this cycle, do you think?

With clomid I have been owing cd 18,20,17 so around there lol.

I agree with Katrina, I'd be going crazy with out you girls.

I am definitely out of my funk. I was feeling better yesterday but with Mirolee's :bfp: I am 100%. Seeing her get her positive after so long and so many treatments filled me with renewed hope. I was basically feeling like it was over if I didn't get pregnant with clomid. I am looking into fermara and will be talking to my dr about it for sure.

Nichole, SO wonderful to hear you say that :)!! I'm so glad that you're out of your funk!

Huge huge huge hugs, Amelia! I am so sorry it has been so hard. I'm here if you need me, and only a short plane ride away. Come visit for a weekend if you want! I promise lots of booze and fun.

I'm with you Nichole. Seeing Mirolee get a BFP is wonderful. I'm a bit down today, missing my little guy, but that's another matter I guess. It is helpful to see her get it after so long and trying something new. I am also so thankful for all of you and your support. Nichole, glad you're finally feeling better. :)

awww.... you guys!
man, hope it sticks! a lot riding on this one.... hehe.
just keep in mind - YOU are your biggest medical advocate. i researched everything (like you all do), knew my facts, knew that my odds were against me after the clomid fail, but insisted on trying the femara anyways. my dr wanted me to do injections and IUI; i said no (for now). i know our bodies let us down, but we still know them best. and also remember, i frggin LOVED clomid, O'd like a champ. but it wasnt right for me. so, keep on keeping on!

FABULOUS outlook Nichole.. proud of you.. keep it up, and have you considered asking for something else? Ik Mirolee said it was even cheaper, may be worth a shot?

I was doing some figuring.. AF is due for me on Friday the 13 th. Omen?? Lol . I actually got my driver's license on Friday the 13th so I'm not superstitious about it. Gosh, I hope for December BFP!

By the way, who is starting the December thread? If no one else has called it, I will. :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: amelia. I can't say I truly know what you are going through but we are all here for you no matter what. I live close to Amanda so if you ever find yourself in the bay area, I am totally tagging along for drinks and girl time.

I have only 2 more rounds of clomid left so I am going to stick with it for now. If nothing happens then I will be asking for fermara.

Nichole, SO wonderful to hear you say that :)!! I'm so glad that you're out of your funk!

Huge huge huge hugs, Amelia! I am so sorry it has been so hard. I'm here if you need me, and only a short plane ride away. Come visit for a weekend if you want! I promise lots of booze and fun.

I might - I've got a one-way for Denver but DH is meant to be here for Xmas so maybe I'll re-book... you for reals?

I might - I've got a one-way for Denver but DH is meant to be here for Xmas so maybe I'll re-book... you for reals?

Our holiday schedule is hectic hectic hectic but I'd love to look at dates! Even just a night in SF could be fun.

Our holiday schedule is hectic hectic hectic but I'd love to look at dates! Even just a night in SF could be fun.

Yeah no big deal - this weekend is out, next is TG, the next is when I was going to go to Denv and then DH is in town. It's fine if it doesn't work out. Next year, hey.

I'm so jealous you girls live close.. in the back of my mind I feel like we'll all one day meet for a vaca together or something to meet e/o IRL and let our kids meet and stuff.. fun to dream it's just so crazy after talking for so long haha can't help but wonder what these people are doing that you talk to EVERY DAY but never have met! Like I said I saw Katrina's real handwriting and I was like WOAH! She really is REAL! LOL :)

Well I am glad I didn't send a letter with it, my handwriting is crap lol!
If anyone wants to come visit me I have an extra bed I don't promise a real exciting time though.
I just took a nap. I feel a little better just my head feels heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->