{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

BB, Cassidy, Amelia and Mirolee! Holy crap girls. You make me look lazy :haha:

Seriously SOOO happy for all of you! What an amazing month!!!! SO many babies!!

Mirolee- Haha now no more kettleball at lunch you workout junky! ;)

I've just picked up a few yoga/pilates DVDs if you need some names.. Love Jennifer Wolfe's "Complete Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga & Short Forms". This is intense yoga, but the videos are divided into segments. Wonderful workout. I actually searched for the most intense program there was that is still safe for pregnancy.. I know you like sweating too! Haha. Okay well maybe wait a week but sweetie that line is muchh darker than the last one, try not to worry MAMA :)

What a great day for the ladies in this group and a great week at that.

Congrats again Kara. Little girls are great!!!

MIROLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap!!!! I bet you about lost it when you saw that second line appear. What's OH say? Have you told him yet? So happy for you. You so deserved this and I'm so excited to see that pee stick for you!!!

I agree Mirolee- what's Z have to say?!?! Did you go to work?? Haha I can't imagine how wonderful you feel today.. oh you so deserved this :)

Yay Mirolee!! How freaking wonderful! I am definitely going to bring up fermera to my doc when Clomid is over. Congrats!!

Yay for a girl Kara!

Afm- bd-a-thon has began.

I'll be testing Dec 8th so here's going December will be just as lucky as November.

I'm not sure if I will test or not since my lp is 10 days or so the point of testing before af is mute. So since af is due on the 29th we will see then. I would love to get a bfp before Christmas but if not. I am set to O on 12/15/13. So I'm sure we will be getting busy then happy anniversary to me!

Great work Mirolee.

Nothing for me. I'm out. Don't know how i get a line at 8dpo both 1st and 2nd morning pee and now nothing.

FML.

I can't fucking do this any more.

Kara!!!!! A girl!!! How exciting!! We were all wrong thinking boy lol! Eeeek that's so awesome!!!!

MIROLE!!!!! HOLY SHIT LADY I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU. We are EXTREMELY close together with due dates!!!! YAAAAY!

You are NOT out yet Amelia. My first faint BFP was at 2pm on 10dpo and it was SO FAINT that I thought it was an evap.

Also, many women in here didn't get their BFPs until later!!! Emily got a BFN at 13dpo, waited to test until 17dpo and got her BFP!!! You are NOT OUT!!!!

I'm hoping so, too Nichole! I'll probably be testing right around then I imagine.

i'm worried about not working out, so yes, morgan, PM me here or on FB with your yoga suggestions!
i told OH this morning, as it was happening. i truly thought i was hallucinating a second line. i brought it out to him and said, "what do you see?" and he was like, "um, a faint second line" and i was like "omg omg omg!". he siad somethign to the effect of "you cant be sure it's positive with such a faint line" and i was like, "a second line IS a positive with these tests, you!" and he said, "oh, well then congrats on your faint line". *sigh* so anticlimatic, hehe. he also said i cant tell anyone until 12 weeks...... so this is me not telling you guys. ha.
yes, i am at work today. i wouldnt get anything accomplished at home (ha, but i have wicked ADD here today, so not like it's a whole lot better). plus today is Thanksgiving dinner at my work! and i took a picture with my iphone and stopped by my bff cube this morning and showed her the pic - it was pretty neat because she got all wide-eyed but couldnt do much else because it's VERY hush-hush. plus, we all know the outcome of last time - so while i am excited (and stupidly planning everything in my head for the next 9 months), it could go downhill and then i'd have to be all embarrassed and crawling back to you guys. got my blood drawn around 1p; should have results tomorrow morning.
and yes, cass, i will be due on 8/4 if all stays strong :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->