{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I say test! Of course I never test anymore lol But I might this month just cause.

you wont get any pressure from me. i abhor BF-inNs

Good luck if you go for it STG! We are here for you whatever the results may be, as you know!!! :hugs:

And NICHOLE & KATRINA I am ROOTING for you too!!! Keep up the good work girls, it's a comin!

Amelia- Any sign of AF or any more tests? I can't see your chart so jw where you're at in your cycle!

no to both - as in no af but im not due until monday and no + either.

i keep getting lines on the ICs well outside the testing time. FRER looks like something but I'm sure it isn't. Took it apart - maybe there is something. Housemate can't see anything tho.

Cried myself to sleep last night so hard I had a headache this morning.

Attachments

• IMAG2948.jpg
    IMAG2948.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 29
Amelia-I see something. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you girl!

Amelia, I see something too. Hopefully by Monday you have your answer, one way or another (but pref bfp of course) so that you are out of limbo. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welp, I figure I'll test, because I won't be allowed even the option of testing early come the new year (the O trigger shots cause false positives so they really want you to wait for the official blood test), so I'll just enjoy this measure of control while I've got it, and focus on than rather than the result, which I'd bet all of you $100 will be neg. :p

brb after I test...

I see a pretty clear line on that FRER, i really cant decide if its pink or grey though. Cassidy, where are you?...we need you to tweak!

I think I mentioned this before, but I have decided to donate my eggs. I applied on a whim to a fertility clinic and got selected. So, I start a crazy schedule of hormones, trigger shots, and an egg retrieval after the holidays.

It was a hard decision to make, but If by donating I am able to give another couple the gift of life and the ability to overcome infertility, then I would do it in a heartbeat. It is my way of giving back, good karma in a sense.

I think that is awesome Amanda! Its so amazing your helping people in that way.

FX Amelia and FX STG!!

Amanda, that's so amazing. I hope good karma comes for you and soon.

Lazy Friday night for us. So welcome. Long week! I'm exhausted. I don't really know when my "fertile window" starts since Idk whether to expect O cd 21, 22, or 23..

Oh, it just never fails that when I decide to test, I get spotting. Some faint pink stained cm followed by a pin prick spot of red and nothing else, typical for the first spotting of the cycle. Makes me think I did O earlier and this is actually dpo12. If I get the usual 'second day of spotting' spotting tomorrow, I think I'll adjust my O date to the day I got an almost positive. *sigh*

Bone white BFN, of course.

Next month is going to be hard. It's the last natural cycle before moving on to IUI. It feels like such a waste to not get a natural BFP after my vestibulitis cure. I try and remember that if I hadn't been cured, I wouldn't have started TTC and would have just kept putting it off and the endo would have been getting worse and I would have been getting older, and none of that is good for my reproductive system and chances at IUI and IVF, but it's still hard not to feel like it's a cruel cruel irony to finally be able to try natural and it not work. :cry:

I think I mentioned this before, but I have decided to donate my eggs. I applied on a whim to a fertility clinic and got selected. So, I start a crazy schedule of hormones, trigger shots, and an egg retrieval after the holidays.

It was a hard decision to make, but If by donating I am able to give another couple the gift of life and the ability to overcome infertility, then I would do it in a heartbeat. It is my way of giving back, good karma in a sense.

Wow, Amanda, that is so awesome! :thumbup: Definitely good karma. And it's already doing someone good - it's cheered me up to hear of such a generous act. :) :hugs:

stg-I am so sorry about the spotting! I hope it works for you next month, before iui!

That is absolutely amazing Amanda :hugs:

STG, sorry about the BFN but you aren't out yet!!! :hugs:

Amelia, I'm on my phone and I totally see a second line!

Sorry STG :(

Mirolee - oh i see a line but whether it's grey or pink I can't tell and I don't know how to tweak :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->