{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Lol Amelia you crack me up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I promised dh super fun time later tomorrow so if I seduce him at 630 it will be a quickly. Plus if I O on cd 17 afternoon nookie will leave the boys uh fresher I guess.

I got my BFP after ONE BD, which i'm pretty sure was almost EXACTLY 48 hours before O. Just so you all know ;)

Pffft nooo girl I was saying for all those who stress over BD timing and such, I thought I had the crappiest timing ever and was so shocked to get my BFP off of one time. We always hear it, but they're right! It only takes one! Same with temps! My chart was looking soooooo crappy, crappiest month ever and it was the BFP month.

This month is the month for you Nichole! I can feel it in my bones!!! Lol

I was just messing with you :). I hope you are right. I need something to happen this month.

I know! :p It's totally your turn!!! It's gonna happen SOON girl. I know how hopeless it feels when TTC, but you're gonna see those two lines and all of this worry and stress is gonna disappear, to be replaced by more worry and stress for different reasons ;) But I KNOW it's gonna happen SOON!!!!!!! :) :) :)

FX Nichole!

Cassidy I didn't know that. That is so good to hear!

I'm just hanging out in waiting to O land..

Get to it Nichole!
Amelia I still see something!!
AFM: Over here in not quite tww land lol.

I am thinking my bfp might be another chemical. My frer is not getting darker. If it is, I'm going to be devastated. I hate ttc. Why can't I be like 'normal' people - have sex, pee on one stick, end up with twins? I hate all things ttc related.

:hugs: Mirolee. This is going to be your sticky bean! Your progesterone and tests were too awesome.

You aren't out until the :witch: shows!

No +opk yet. I was hoping I was ovulating on cd 17 this month but it will probably be cd 18 like average. It is definitely go time right now though.

Yay, for upcoming O, Nichole! FX'd! :dust:

Ok no rush, I got a spot pink when I checked CM a moment ago - I had just finished thinking to myself "wow, I've never gotten this far into LP without spotting" and BAM it's like the witch is laughing at me.

So maybe it's implant... more likely it's AF. Boobs still sore but that's not unusual. Took temp this morn for shits and giggles and it was 98 which is higher than anything before at this stage of the game...

but all signs point to no.

I would have quit today except my boss had a very very very bad day yesterday and only marginally better today... and she's pregnant... and going on a holiday next monday for a few days so i didn't think it'd be nice to be like

"see you later, btw I quit, have a great vacation and try not to worry about who is going to do all this fucking work"

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I feel you.

Aw, how good of you to stay on for your poor bosses sake, though! Good karma, that. :) :thumbup:

I am thinking my bfp might be another chemical. My frer is not getting darker. If it is, I'm going to be devastated. I hate ttc. Why can't I be like 'normal' people - have sex, pee on one stick, end up with twins? I hate all things ttc related.

Sending loads of prayers your way, but here's some advice from https://peeonastick.com/ that may ease your worries: "Comparing tests, while a common practice of many citizens of Peestick Paradise, can be frustrating and misleading. As long as you are getting a line, you should consider yourself pregnant and call your doctor." (https://peestickparadise.com/FAQHPT6.html) As long as you see a line, try not to worry, but I know that is very hard. :hugs:

I'm so sorry for the worries and I'm sorry TTC has to suck so very much, Mirolee! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

----

AFM: Woke up crying this morning and in the grip of the doom voice, telling me that not only is this month a bust, but next month is impossible, because a Christmas miracle bfp would just be too cool a thing to happen to me. I know it's not rational and in reality I don't know (although I do know the odds for me are pretty sucky at this point), but thus far I have been unable to shake the doom feeling.

Also, had a talk with DH about skipping right to IVF, since insurance won't cover anything beyond what we are doing now and since with my level of endo most FS/RE's rec going straight to IVF, and IVF would be the best chance for our buck.

Poor DH is feeling very doom and gloom right now, too.

https://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x111/BlinkieMadness/Infertility/InfertilityHurts.gif

STG sorry your both feeling so down :hugs: I'd probably skip straight to IVF too.

Nichole FX you O soon!

Amelia, your not out yet. I hate seeing you so sad :( :hugs: When is AF due?

AF due Sunday night/monday morning. Have blood test monday but if AF comes... not sure if i need to go in.

Nothing on pee stick and then an hour later a line. AUGH. Evap evap evap but then it's pink... idk.

Sorry STG :(

Attachments

• IMAG2952.jpg
    IMAG2952.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 17
Micro lee are you drinking more? Maybe your pee is really diluted? I truly hope it is not another chemical. Are you getting labs drawn again? They really need to make a finger stick hcg monitor. Like the bgl monitors for diabetics lol

Mirolee, I know you're scared, but try not to stress. Everything is ok :)

AF due Sunday night/monday morning. Have blood test monday but if AF comes... not sure if i need to go in.

Nothing on pee stick and then an hour later a line. AUGH. Evap evap evap but then it's pink... idk.

Sorry STG :(

I see it!! FX it's not an evap. I have my fingers tightly crossed for you!

Yep, there's a line again! I hope this gets resolved for you soon, Amelia! :hugs: FX'd it's not an evap. [-o<

Rachel, IA, a finger stick hpt system would be a nice option.

Thanks BB and Amelia :hugs:

I def want to skip to IVF, and DH is coming around. He just feels bad that we have to work this hard for a baby. I think we are probably going straight to IVF after Dec. Monday I'm going to call to sched a consult appt with the FS to talk about it. IVF sounds pretty intense, so I'm nervous about it, but a part of me feels relieved to move on. I know I'm lucky to be able to move on to it, so I'm counting that blessing. I hope no one else reaches this point, and I wish everyone who did could afford it (they really need to make comprehensive IF coverage standard).

Moodwise, DH is feeling a bit better after watching some of the Doctor Who marathon on BBCAmerica. And I've been cheering myself up a bit with funny articles at Cracked.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->