{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Amanda that's pretty cool! Good on you. I tried but they said no. I'm too old + family background.

Robert you are amazing! Im so impressed with you donating for the right reasons!

Thanks, too, ladies :hugs:

Amelia, I can see a line too, but can't tell what color it is. Hoping for the best. [-o<

AFM: Felt better after talking to DH and commiserating with him on the way things are looking this cycle (but reminded him we are technically not out yet, although it's not looking good), and also felt better after confirming that he wouldn't have thought to start TTC if I hadn't gotten my cure, so that helps me feel better about it maybe not working out naturally.

Glad ya feel better, STG! FX nonetheless.

Amelia, I can't see anything, but I rarely can.. and everyone else can so FX for you!

Eh - if you gotta squint then it aint it.... i'm really not hopeful but i figured Cassidy might be able to throw some highlights on it for me so I could get a little closure.

oh well.

Amelia I see a line but I'm on my phone so can't tell color. If Cassidy doesn't tweak by the time I get home, I'll give it a go.

Ok no rush, I got a spot pink when I checked CM a moment ago - I had just finished thinking to myself "wow, I've never gotten this far into LP without spotting" and BAM it's like the witch is laughing at me.

So maybe it's implant... more likely it's AF. Boobs still sore but that's not unusual. Took temp this morn for shits and giggles and it was 98 which is higher than anything before at this stage of the game...

but all signs point to no.

I would have quit today except my boss had a very very very bad day yesterday and only marginally better today... and she's pregnant... and going on a holiday next monday for a few days so i didn't think it'd be nice to be like

"see you later, btw I quit, have a great vacation and try not to worry about who is going to do all this fucking work"

Sorry!!Ddads 50th bday party tonight. Tweak when I get home.. fx!!!

Sorry your day sucked Amelia. Hope its implant!

I have been so.. almost nonchalant this cycle. I took my clomid. Drank some green tea, but not religiously. Same with my ground flax. Took my vitamins, ate like crap, and have sucked at temping. It isn't that I don't care, but stressing has gotten me nowhere..

I hope its implant too!
I hope the party went well Cassidy!
AFM: DH is complaining about me being on bnb. He says I am addicted. I am with Sandy-sometimes I forget to temp, drank some tea early in the cycle but just not stressing.

I totally see a line Amelia...

Attachments

• IMAG2948.jpg
    IMAG2948.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG29481.jpg
    IMAG29481.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 13
Amelia! I see lines on the original and tweaks!

Amelia - I think it looks pink but it's hard to tell because the picture gets too pixelated the more I mess with it :/ Hopefully Cassidy has a better tweak.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 10
Oooo cervix is HSO and I have a buttload of ewcm. I should be getting a pos opk any day :)

Should I seduce dh when he gets home at 6:30 in the morning or should I wait until 3pm? I always get antsy when I know it's close. I don't want to miss it.

630!!!! DUH...

Sexy undies, candles, nip of booze... sexy shower... whatever it takes.

*whispers* "whatever-it-takes"

thanks for the tweak girls. I see it too but I'm really not hopeful. Blood test on monday ... unless AF comes and then I'll talk to my doc I guess. I had a beer tonight. That's how hopeful I am. It wasn't strong but it was good.

Also my photographer housemate looked at the tweak and was like "eh, there are lines all over that thing, it's not +sorry love"... i'm inclined to agree with him. FML.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->