{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Thanks gals. Will do another beta on Monday. I'm using flu, so I'm not sure how it could be more less dilute. I dunno. Boobs are slightly less sore. Just trying to keep my hopes up. Regardless, femara worked for me. OH is all jazzed cause "it worked". It's just so hard to see two lines, get your hopes up, and have that taken away. I'd rather have negatives.

I think the decision to go straight to IVF should be an empowering one... a "take this by the balls" sort of decision. If Dh can see it as that and not as a failure you guys can do it no problems!

It's a challenge and you'll get there as a team! The good thing about IVF is that it is so controlled. No it's not the most romantic way to make a baby but hell, the end justifies the means doesn't it?

I used to work in Public Health research and we did a big study about fertility decision making. Some women felt pushed into IVF but many saw it as an empowering decision and I think you are the latter. DH will come around xx

I see it too Amelia

I am sorry STG :hugs: I wish I knew what to say to cheer you up.

I think the decision to go straight to IVF should be an empowering one... a "take this by the balls" sort of decision. If Dh can see it as that and not as a failure you guys can do it no problems!

It's a challenge and you'll get there as a team! The good thing about IVF is that it is so controlled. No it's not the most romantic way to make a baby but hell, the end justifies the means doesn't it?

I used to work in Public Health research and we did a big study about fertility decision making. Some women felt pushed into IVF but many saw it as an empowering decision and I think you are the latter. DH will come around xx

Thanks so much for your support, Amelia! :hugs:

Yeah, I'm seeing it as empowering, at this point, and I do like the more controlled aspect of it. :thumbup: I'm trying to focus on it as an interesting science experiment, and I'm looking forward to knowing some eggs fertilized and got to the embie stage, at least.

DH is indeed coming around. He's gotten over the sticker shock and has made some peace with having to go to the amount of trouble, and now he's working on getting over worrying about me (like worries about complications from the meds or procedure). I think I'll have the official go ahead to tell the doc we want to skip to IVF, tomorrow. I hope so. I really think it's the right thing to do for my diagnosis, given all I've read.

We're planning on getting a fertility loan, and doing the 70% money back IVF program, which comes with 3 fresh and 3 frozen IVF cycles, not counting meds (which I'll have to budget into the loan), so that should give IVF with my own eggs/uterus a fair shot.

I see it too Amelia

I am sorry STG :hugs: I wish I knew what to say to cheer you up.

Aw, thanks, Nichole :hugs: I'm feeling better now, or more at peace at least. And it's comforting to know you and the others are here for me. <3

Been reminding myself that if I hadn't got the miracle vestibulitis cure, then the endo would still be knawing on Lefty the ovary right now, and doing God knows what else damage having gone unchecked, which would have decreased my chances for any treatment, so the cure is not going to waste baby making wise, and I'm really not so unlucky. I have had some really good luck, it's just not been everywhere I've wanted it. I'm currently hoping that by doing IVF, I'll change my PG luck to good, and make way for a miracle baby.

A Thanksgiving or Christmas miracle would still be nice, though. :winkwink: Now that I've got a game plan with better odds in place for plan B, it's much easier to have a little hope for this cycle and the next (the last natural). I'm expecting AF by the 29th, so if it should miraculously not come by then I'll test again on the 30th. But I'm expecting the witch to follow the witchlets, as usual.

FX'd you get a Christmas miracle! :dust: And FX'd for everyone to get one that needs one!

STG hugs!!
Mirolee-My fingers are crossed for you!!
Oh and I have problems 5 dpo and I can't stop staring at my chart!

I also have problems... i keep peeing on sticks and seeing lines... I just went to the gym and deliberately didn't drink very much and then peed on a stick when i got home. Nothing for 5 mins and then something developed. ARRRRRGH.

I also have problems- I've googled every combination of "10-12dpo progression, slow hcg rise, hcg doubling rate" and endless other stuff.
Fwiw, I had shooting pains in my downtown during dinner. And my boobs still hurt a bit. Dear god.... I will be devastated...

Mirolee I wouldn't worry about the shooting pains, I had those a lot for like the first week after my bfp and still get them sometimes, even have them tonight. I know how hard it is to try not to be nervous after you've had a loss but try not to analyze every little pain because it just makes it worse :hugs:

Mirolee-I think your body is just making room for baby!
I am googling why you have ewcm at 5 dpo:dohh: I should stop and go to bed.

no to both - as in no af but im not due until monday and no + either.

i keep getting lines on the ICs well outside the testing time. FRER looks like something but I'm sure it isn't. Took it apart - maybe there is something. Housemate can't see anything tho.

Cried myself to sleep last night so hard I had a headache this morning.

The lines are there so all you can do is wait and try to relax. Being stressed won't help the matter. Stay busy and time will fly by.

I hope its implant too!
I hope the party went well Cassidy!
AFM: DH is complaining about me being on bnb. He says I am addicted. I am with Sandy-sometimes I forget to temp, drank some tea early in the cycle but just not stressing.

I was spending way too much time on bnb too. I decided to step away and take a breather here and there. LOL

Should I seduce dh when he gets home at 6:30 in the morning or should I wait until 3pm? I always get antsy when I know it's close. I don't want to miss it.

Being married to someone who worked night shift for two years (and researching due to the effects it was having), I will tell you that a man's libido, and reproductive system in general, is at its best when he's well-rested. If DH is awake, alert and willing, I say go for it, otherwise, try after he rests.

Thanks gals. Will do another beta on Monday. I'm using flu, so I'm not sure how it could be more less dilute. I dunno. Boobs are slightly less sore. Just trying to keep my hopes up. Regardless, femara worked for me. OH is all jazzed cause "it worked". It's just so hard to see two lines, get your hopes up, and have that taken away. I'd rather have negatives.

Hang in there Mirolee <3

I was just thinking that. It could certainly be your womb stretching and getting ready.

Tweak for you Amelia. This looks like my first BFP dried. When it was wet I really hadn't seen anything. FX for you!

Attachments

• IMAG2952.jpg
    IMAG2952.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 13
Mirolee, aches and pains are totally normal. Things are stretching and moving. I'm sure all is well. I hope tomorrow is super dark so you can relax a tad.

STG, I'm glad you feel empowered by your decision. I'm glad you're able to do it and hubby is on board. FX for you.

Amelia, I see it in that tweak. FX!

Nichole, hope you O soon! FX for you.

Katrina, FX!!! :)

Afm, slept in and spent the day with hubby doing some errands.. a nap, BD and a softcup and headed off to dinner! Replenished my opk supply. Hubby bought me a Nook for my birthday. I'm excited to try it out! Lots to do tomorrow.. laundry, cleaning, grocery and holiday shopping, get out Christmas decorations, shampoo the carpets, BD.. shew! I'm tired thinking about it all. Lol. I hope I O soon.. we are going to have a house-full Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, AND I think I have to work Saturday and Sunday..

So this line showed up after about 10-15 mins.

BOOBS ARE KILLING ME.

Tomorrow is the last day before AF is scheduled.

Attachments

• IMAG2953-1.jpg
    IMAG2953-1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 17
Ummmm... I say get a FRER girl. I think this is your BFP!!!!!

Mine were showing up around 10 minutes and then progressed to 5 on those tests. Like those are identical to my initial tests. EEEEEEEEEEEEK.

Attachments

• IMAG2953-1.jpg
    IMAG2953-1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
Mine were showing up around 10 minutes and then progressed to 5 on those tests. Like those are identical to my initial tests. EEEEEEEEEEEEK.

I'm so super hesitant - the last two FRERs have been total bust and I have one left but I'm wondering about just leaving it until AF is late (if she is late at all). My first preg I didn't know I was preg until the day I was meant to get AF and was like "oh shit... it was meant to be today" I peed and got a strong +ive. No denying it, no questions.

I guess I'm looking for that again... except this time it won't be "oh shit, my life is over" it'll be "oh shit, finally my life begins".

I'm so sick of the doubts.

Thanks for tweaking it. I agree, it looks good, really good. Esp for late in the afternoon, not even FMU. But that being said... a few days ago it looked really good too and then I had days of nothing and sadness.

From that horrible 48 hours of hate and sadness and telling my husband i had thought about sitting on the bus-tracks in the dark and just ending it because I was so fucking miserable living apart and being a mother-failure and stopping that first pregnancy so abruptly, and feeling like I'd been lied to by the doctors (oh you'll get pregnant almost immediately as soon as you try... I kid you not, that actually came out of his mouth), I'm now in this calm place where it will be if it will be and if not then only a few days and it's december cycle.

I have a few more wondfos left. I'll probably poas tomorrow morning with fmu (because I know I can't resist) but the FRER... that hope-giving or hope-dredging device will sit in the draw until I have a very very very good reason to get my pee on it.

I had EWCM either side of my dip!

Amelia I do see something. I really hope this is it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->