{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Amelia, FX for you! You have to forgive yourself. You can't think so negatively. Your life is worth so much to so many. Please don't consider ending it. Talk to someone about those feelings please. Get help dealing. You deserve it. You can't change the past.. only shape the future. Otherwise I would have a c-section and not be TTC. I'm sorry the Dr said it would be easy and it hasn't been. I hope things work out and this is your BFP

Bb, yes, like a kindle. I'm excited to try it out. I used to love to read, but haven't much for awhile. Hope you're doing well. Anyone have any suggestions on any good reads?

Afm, its not even 6 am on Sunday and I'm awake.. ugh. And I went to bed at 130. Wtf! Softcups make me nervous.. what if I'm trapping the guys out instead of in? How many bfps did we get using them? I use them part-time.. if its daytime still and I am getting up to do stuff, I use one. If its night time and I'm going to sleep, I don't. Thoughts?

I'm doing ok thanks. Still really nervous but I guess that will never go away!

I enjoyed "Bared to you" It's kind of like 50 shades. I also like anything based on real life. I haven't read a good book in ages!

Glad you're doing okay. It doesn't go away I don't think, but it got better the farther along I got.. once I got to the point where if I had gone into labor and he would have been okay, I was totally fine with it. Under normal circumstances anyway. :) I know myself, whenever I manage to get pregnant again, it will be that way for me until that baby is in the carseat in the truck, on the way home. I'll be begging for my C-section at probably 37 weeks -- as early as it safe for him or her. I'll probably need Xanax just to get to that point! Lol. Thanks for the recommendation. I liked the 50 shades trilogy; there was a ton of sex, which could have been cut down on, but the story line was sooo good!

I think I will relax a little after my 12 week scan.

I keep comparing my tests to Cassidy and Mirolees. I'm further on and my test line still isn't darker than the control line. I know I'm being silly. A line is a line. I'm lucky for a BFP to show up yet, I was 2 weeks late with my son before I had a dark one!

Try not to fret. Everyone is different, BB. And I know you know that. And it's easier said than done. Don't compare ;)

Good luck Amelia.. If this isn't IT then you deffo have low levels of hCG always bc pink lines don't just happen for no reason! It's a chemical rxn!!! Good luck. I say FRER the day AF is due and see what happens. FX'd girlie.. Don't let this awful TTC stress defeat you!! :)

BB-Everyone is different! I am guessing another boy for you!
Amelia=FX there is something there!
I want a Kindle! I keep hinting but I don't know if its working. AF is due next Friday so I might test on thanksgiving we will see how this goes.

I'm thinking another boy too although this pregnancy seems different! I think I got a feeling off what Tristan was around 12 weeks then confirmed at 15 and 20 weeks!

Ok top is dry from last night, bottom is from this morning, taken about 20ish after the test period.

Attachments

• IMAG2954-1.jpg
    IMAG2954-1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 18
I see a line on the top one but not the bottom one. Give it another day for the hCG to build up.

Ok.. new pic, better lighting... maybe

Attachments

• IMAG2957-1.jpg
    IMAG2957-1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 16
so many now have lines.. surely they can't ALL be evaps!!! I've never had an evap before... ever ever.

Cervix is wet and pointing towards my back... does that even make sense.. OMG please let this be it...:cry::shrug:

Omg omg mine was tilted towards my back when I got my BFP!!

I am hoping and praying that this is it for you. I hate seeing you so down!

Omg omg mine was tilted towards my back when I got my BFP!!

I am hoping and praying that this is it for you. I hate seeing you so down!

ARGH - don't tell me that! I'm trying so hard to not get my hopes up, rofl.

How are you feeling now btw? Better?? You should! You've got a sticky bean ;)

I'm feeling a little bit more positive each day. I'm terrified of losing baby and not finding out until the scan though! I am trying to stay out of first tri boards. They are scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->