{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Katrina, they look much different to me! FX!

Nichole, yay!

I'm nowhere near posItive for opks yet. Ugh. Frustratingggg!!

I hope you get a positive soon! I know how frustrating it is, I seem to O late too!

Yaaaay for positive OPK Nichole!! This month's the month!! Get to it!

Sending prayers your way Mirolee and Amelia! :hugs::hugs:

Mirolee, I'd bet money this is a sticky bean for you, but I know it's hard not to worry.:hugs:

Amelia, I'd bet money AF won't show and you'll get a bfp (but I hope you are out of limbo, regardless). And I'm glad you are in a calm place today and I'm sorry you had to go through a very bad place and I hope you never go through that bad place again! And ditto what Sandy said! :hugs: (And grrrrr at those lying doctors!)

FX'd for all those coming up to O time! :dust:

Yay, for pos opk, Nichole! :happydance:

Great news for me, DH has agreed to skip to IVF!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'll be calling the FS on Monday to sched a consultation appointment to get whatever tests and trial runs done before the new year, if possible so we can do IVF #1 in Jan. I'll still hope for a miracle this month and next, but I feel much more relaxed knowing we are going on to IVF if not getting one.

STG- Wow that has to be so exciting!!! Scheduling IVF! I do hope for a BFP for you before then, but if not I am so extremely stoked for your IVF journey!! You're gonna get your BFP in no time!!!!

STG, that's great! Glad DH is on board. Wish you nothing but the best! :) And a miracle before then.

Amelia-I am not sure I will be on tomorrow before you go in. But good luck girl-I have fingers so crossed for you. I think we need at least one more before we move into the December board!

Thank you, ladies!! :kiss: I'm so relieved to see a light at the end of the tunnel!

I printed out a bunch of studies about endo and age and IUI vs IVF for endo, and that brought him around. :) He wants two kids, and with my age and the endo, we really need to get a move on if we want a chance at that, esp since endo can come back after 6 months.

In other news, we finished up most of our Christmas shopping today, yay! We are hoping to avoid as much of the Christmas shopping season madness as possible, and needed something to cheer us up after all the serious business talk.

Hope you ladies all had a wonderful day. <3

Sandy, FX'd you get your O soon! :dust: Happy :bunny: to those already in O time!

Good luck for any remaining testing and continued sticky vibes to the newly PG. [-o&lt;

Lines on OPKS are getting a little more visible. FX for a positive by oh say, Tuesday night maybe? Ohhh how I hope.

We've been doing great ladies! Every month for the last 5ish months we have had constant BFPs!!! And multiple ones each month at that!!!

Mirolee- you need to update your own info on the front page girl!!! ;)

I remember someone saying something- who called next months thread?! I can't believe it's almost December already!!!

I don't know, but I.said if no one else had, I would. And thanks. I'm ready for a tww. I

I don't think anyone else has. I'm pretty sure you're the first one to say something :)

Overlay the charts!!

Morgan, after two total epic busts, I'm not going to FRER until AF is officially late or my doc says PREGGO.

Yes, blood test tomorrow AM - office opens at 8am and it's walk-in for bloods... guess what time I'm going to be there (provided no AF between now and then)? :argh:

BB if I am preg I think I'm just going to avoid the first tri boards for a while. Esp because I don't have DH here to help me with every little blip or worry. Housemate is good but it's not his job so I think I'll try to be blissfully ignorant for a while if this is for real. As for you my dear... shut up and dance because it's going great!

Cass - :coffee: rofl. I just want good news... if I get it I'm going to march straight into my boss's office when she gets back from her vacation and tell her that I'm knocked up and will be leaving end of Jan. I'm happy to do most of 1st tri here but then I want to be in Denver and nesting... and buying a house and decorating a nursery and getting chickens :haha:

What are everyone's plans for TG?? I'm stuck in LA and need to live vicariously through y'all.

Will they let you know your results the same day? So exciting!!!!! :)

Whoop whoop +opk :happydance:

Get it girl! ;-)

Lines on OPKS are getting a little more visible. FX for a positive by oh say, Tuesday night maybe?

Just keep Bding! :)

We've been doing great ladies! Every month for the last 5ish months we have had constant BFPs!!! And multiple ones each month at that!!!

Mirolee- you need to update your own info on the front page girl!!! ;)

I remember someone saying something- who called next months thread?! I can't believe it's almost December already!!!

Hoping I'm one of those December BFPs!

Afm, my RE said that if I get a bfp on my first Clomid cycle it probably won't stick. The reason he put me on Clomid is to help shorten my cycle a bit (by balancing the hormones). He says that first month my endometrium probably won't be ready. Does that make sense to you girls? If that's the case, why would he want me to do an IUI this week if it might fail? If I do decide on the IUI (still not sure if it's something I want) I'm thinking it would be best on my 2nd round of Clomid. Then again, I read many stories of women getting pregnant on their first Clomid cycle.

What do you girls think?

P.S. I've had no weird side effects from the Clomid. Thank God! Not moody and no hot flashes. Hard to sleep first two nights but that was it.

Nope, go ahead Katrina. :) I will take January!

Marie, that's weird. I don't understand that. FX for you, whatever you decide. Good to see you!

Ooooops sorry Katrina :/ I totally didn't mean to look over you, there was just no way for me to go back and look! If you called it first, you can obviously do it!!! <3 :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->