• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Sorry Morgan :(

I'm getting so dizzy. My hands are weak and clammy and I'm feeling sick. I'm trying to not go to lunch because I want to go home at lunch to cry alone for a few mins.

Well save that for if you KNOW it's crap news. I know how much TTC gets you all hyped up and how the lows can be SO low after working a month for results and not knowing how it'll end. Either way, I know you want it now but I think once you and hubbs are closer it will makes things 50x easier. Not only BD but you will be HAPPY and have someone to lean on for support. Not just a friend or roomie, but the one you LOVE. The one who can MAKE love to you to make it all better ;)

I know how much you love this job, but I hope once you finish out the year or whatever your plans are, that you go home to your love and make everything right. I was admiring you guy's pics on FB you both look so happy together, and how strong the love must be to be able to be away for so long at a time. You guys really have been through it all- let that strengthen you.

I hope that even if you get a neg test that they can show you that you have low levels of hCG or whatnot, to have an excuse for why those stupid tests did that to you. I say no more IC's. They hurt so much, esp for girls like you and Cass who got pink lines that came and went. But I still have faith. Yours were dark, dark like she kept saying- like her early BFP's :)

I'm like you, when I get down I get REALLY down (not sure if it's bipolar dis. or what, but the emotions really get the best of me when they're present) and feel like I need to punish myself to make it even again.. I can def relate to the way you react to "shit" in general. :hugs:

Nikki-if we lose them normally the sheriff calls cause they are walking down the ditch. Though our area is rural we seldom lose cows, but if we do we grab a bucket of grain and walk them home. I have horses but my cows prefer if just humans or fourwheelers round them up.
bb_I hope its just early!
AFM: I walked probably 3 miles today stiff sore and I think af will be here in a couple days.

Well save that for if you KNOW it's crap news. I know how much TTC gets you all hyped up and how the lows can be SO low after working a month for results and not knowing how it'll end. Either way, I know you want it now but I think once you and hubbs are closer it will makes things 50x easier. Not only BD but you will be HAPPY and have someone to lean on for support. Not just a friend or roomie, but the one you LOVE. The one who can MAKE love to you to make it all better ;)

I know how much you love this job, but I hope once you finish out the year or whatever your plans are, that you go home to your love and make everything right. I was admiring you guy's pics on FB you both look so happy together, and how strong the love must be to be able to be away for so long at a time. You guys really have been through it all- let that strengthen you.

I hope that even if you get a neg test that they can show you that you have low levels of hCG or whatnot, to have an excuse for why those stupid tests did that to you. I say no more IC's. They hurt so much, esp for girls like you and Cass who got pink lines that came and went. But I still have faith. Yours were dark, dark like she kept saying- like her early BFP's :)

I'm like you, when I get down I get REALLY down (not sure if it's bipolar dis. or what, but the emotions really get the best of me when they're present) and feel like I need to punish myself to make it even again.. I can def relate to the way you react to "shit" in general. :hugs:

Thanks Morgan. No more ICs :nope: I've decided with the -ive call I'll let myself go home immediately and let it out for 10 mins and then come back to work.

Then tonight I will drink the rest of the bottle of red wine that my housemate's mother bought the other day.

Those two things will be my treat.

Then tomorrow I'll go to the gym and plan my escape.

Ooh I love(d) red wine.. St. James velvet red was my favorite, had it the night before my BFP. But I swear I can drink a whole bottle to myself and it's great bc you don't get crazy drunk like with whiskey (I'm also a Honey Jack Daniel's fan LOL). But yeah I love how giggly red wine gets you.. Enjoy for a sista ;)

I have wine hiding in my fridge, I bought it a few weeks ago and decided if this month doesn't work. Drinking will be the gift to myself!

NIkki, I DEF will let you know! I would love to meet the little misses!

Amelia, Any news? Thinking of you.

Morgan, any news for you, yet?

Katrina, my old thoroughbred is retired (in a pasture with other horses) on a dairy farm. I love visiting her because as you drive up the driveway, tehre are ALWAYS rogue cows just standing in the drive way refusing to move. The owner of the ranch is constantly rounding loose cows up from down the road. It cracks me up.

I rarely drink. I hate wine. I do like Apple pie" moonshine", which is doctored up everclear or vodka and lemonade. Otherwise, not so much, and even that's a rarity.

Mirolee, your beta was awesome! So happy for you!

Afm, soft cervix and watery cm.. yay! Lol. Hopefully O soon. Not really sure the timeline for that stuff.. definitely BD tonight though..

NIkki, I DEF will let you know! I would love to meet the little misses!

Amelia, Any news? Thinking of you.

Morgan, any news for you, yet?

Katrina, my old thoroughbred is retired (in a pasture with other horses) on a dairy farm. I love visiting her because as you drive up the driveway, tehre are ALWAYS rogue cows just standing in the drive way refusing to move. The owner of the ranch is constantly rounding loose cows up from down the road. It cracks me up.

Nikki I WANNA COME TOO

Nope no news - almost 2pm. It's been almost 6 hours.... surely soon right?

Cramp + run to bathroom to check CM... nadda. SIGH.

Lol normally they stand in the yard and when grandpa was alive they would munch his flowers. No good. But really they rarely get out. Minus show calves they seem to be Houdinis. They just like being out and nosing with the bulls.
The wine I have is from a local winery I taste tested it at a antique store and bought it up!
I am developing a headache, here we go again. By five I will be a bear!

The thought didn't even cross my mind to call.

Augh

No I'm just going to sit here and waste time and then hopefully get a call before 4 which is the latest I can take lunch.

Wow girl are you patient! I would have called hours ago...psst its 430 here.

Not patient ladies, just scared of the truth and ill prepared at work/without DH and with my housemate's mother staying with us ATM....

I have my fingers crossed too!
I don't want to make dinner now, I just want to sit on my couch and go to sleep :(

Ameliaaaaaa I totally think you're pregnant and am dying to know the results!!!!! Call... pretty please?! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->