• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Lol to much walking for me, plus the extra twenty pounds in clothes. I have to wait until dh gets home before making dinner maybe I will catch some energy by then.

In other news... I'm totally buying a chicken coop.

https://denver.craigslist.org/grd/4207689021.html

I made butterfly pork chops and broccoli cheese rice. Getting our bellies full BEFORE a trip to the grocery.. maybe I won't impulse buy!

I've missed my little hens! I loved being able to throw the scraps out to them and know I was going to get eggs in the morning.

Augh Broccoli Cheese Rice FTW! That sounds delicious. I haven't really eaten yet :( Banana and some oatmeal so far today... too preoccupied to eat properly this morning and STILL no lunch because no phone call :(

I would like some animals.. maybe someday! Opk ALMOST positive!! Yayyyyy!! Testing again later.ohhhh FX!

Yeah, I always call my dr, way before they say to. Today I called three hours after bw, not expecting anything, and they had the numbers. I say call also.

I'm with Mirolee.. they get results, but get busy and can't call yet often.

Ok good news and bad news

Good news - I'm pregnant.

Bad news - low HCG (15) and progesterone has dropped from prev number at last week's draw which is dreadful.

At present time - very good chance of miscarrying.

Emergency rush to doc's to pick up progesterone sups - just did one. Another tomorrow morning and the same Wed.

Another blood draw on wed to see if prog is up to normal and if HCGs are doubling.

If yes - better chance of sticky. If no... then I'll likely miscarry.

This at least explains the very faint lines on the ICs and why the don't seem to be getting darker - something is a little off and there may be nothing I can bloody well do about it.

I've cried exactly four tears - three from my left eye and one from my right.

I wish I had DH right now - I think he might be taking this worse than I am.

Omg vj! i'm not sure what to say..... What a prognosis.... I hope everything turns around in the right direction. I have been in your shoes before, and I know it sucks. I'm sorry the news isn't better, but it's something... And the ic's weren't complete shit.

Amelia-I don't know what to say, I will keep my fingers crossed for you on Wednesday and rush home from work to see the results!

Thanks I'm back at my desk and pretty numb.

I suspected a chem the other day when the ICs didn't get any darker.

I guess I'll know before TG what the deal is. I'm super sad now that I'll be alone that day.

I'm going to be optimistic and say this one will turn into a sticky bean. Prog supplements helped raise my numbers a lot so they should definitely help you. Fingers and toes crossed for you.

im nervous
im worried that if the hcg is low and progesterone is low....
that there is something wrong with the blastocyst
and that we'll have to terminate because of complications
or worse - we carry to term and the baby will be totally broken.

Oh my Amelia- thinking of you and praying everything will be okay. Stay strong girl xo

I know this sounds like crap, but at this stage, if the blast isn't good, our bodies are pretty good about evicting them. I know, harsh, but same thing happened to me in July, and I had to keep telling myself the same thing. Even my bf said something like that. I'm sorry, it sucks. It all sucks sometimes.

Wow Amelia :hugs: I am keeping everything crossed that it is just extremely early on and your numbers keep rising!!! You're 14dpo today right? Say you implanted 9dpo with an hcg starting at 2... at 11 dpo it would be expected a 4, 13dpo an 8, and 15dpo a 16. That would put you right on schedule. The low progesterone is scary, but the supplements will hopefully kick in and make that number skyrocket! Don't lose hope hun :hugs: You are pregnant! And you can get pregnant!

Stuffing vegemite toast (folate and vit B) into my face (good little aussie) and trying really really really hard not to cry.

I'm cramping... I'm just telling myself that's a good thing. It's my body reacting and responding. Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->