• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Oh Amelia! Congrats on being preggo!!! What was your progesterone? I think Julie's was 10 when she got her bfp! With twins!! I hope all is well in there. And the number doesn't matter. It's the doubling time.

Oh yeah, seriously, Julie's was a freaking 10 with twins!!! You're good girl. I'm keeping everything crossed for you that this is a sticky sticky bean!

I've been getting little bits of cramping here and there too. I can't sleep on my right side anymore because that area is too tender. <3

She didn't tell me the number - her main concern is that it was lower than the previous test last week... she started off saying Prog was good and then stopped and was like... errr, come now and get medicine this isn't going to stick without some help - i paraphrase.

Hugs hugs hugs Amelia. My fingers and toes are crossed for a really freakin sticky bean!!

Hopefully the progesterone takes care of it! Praying for a sticky bean thanksgiving miracle, Amelia!

Just found this:

I just need to see a stable progesterone reading on Wed and a doubled HCG... DH flying in Thurs morning after finding a last minute flight. Trying to be calm.

hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 &#8211; 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 &#8211; 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 &#8211; 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 &#8211; 56,500 mIU/ml
7 &#8211; 8 weeks LMP: 7,650 &#8211; 229,000 mIU/ml
9 &#8211; 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 &#8211; 288,000 mIU/ml
13 &#8211; 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 &#8211; 254,000 mIU/ml
17 &#8211; 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 &#8211; 165,400 mIU/ml
25 &#8211; 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 &#8211; 117,000 mIU/ml

Guideline to Progesterone levels during pregnancy:

&#8226; 1-28 ng/ml Mid Luteal Phase (Average is over 10 for un-medicated cycles and over 15 with medication use)

&#8226; 9-47 ng/ml First trimester

&#8226; 17-146 ng/ml Second Trimester

&#8226; 49-300 ng/ml Third Trimester

I am glad he is coming! Way to go Mr VJ!!
So your levels look okay if I understand what I am reading, granted I am super tired.

Such a wide range, this can totally turn out well. Fx fx fx.
God, why is Wednesday so far away!?!? At least you got us to talk to for two days.
SO glad P is coming out to you :)

Yeah as long as we see the double double.... you ladies are life savers. Thank you SO SO SO much.

See! Everything will be fine!

Afm, should I expect the same kind of positive as last cycle? I have some that could be.. and if not, asuuuuper close!

Amelia, hoping for the best! Just try to enjoy the time you have with your little bean snuggled up in there <3

BB, I said it on facebook already but remember we're here for you. We will be strong with you and encourage you. :hugs:

Afm, CD10 and already feeling slight ovulation cramps on my left side; it's tender. I have an ultrasound in the morning to see what's cooking in there. Praying for lots of little future-eggie follies! :)

This is where I'm at.. I guess tomorrow's temp will tell. It's awfully close. Last cycle I got a suuuuuuper positive so I don't know whether to expect that again?

Attachments

• qqblo7.jpg
    qqblo7.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
Marie, FX you O soon!!

Amelia, I'm just so hopeful for you.

I cannot believe the number of BFP's November brought.. my gosh!

Amelia - Glad you finally got some results. Anxiously awaiting Wednesday to see how things go for you. Like someone else said, just focus on enjoying the time you have with your bean right now. Don't let the negativity weigh you down and just think nice, happy thoughts for your bean to feed off of :) Yay for being preggo!

Gosh those opks look verrrry close! Remember the surge is a sharp short rise so you may not get that super +ive this time if it happens while you are sleeping.... or between your morning and afternoon tests.

Get to it girl!!

My boobs are crazy tender, especially along the sides. This hasn't happened to me before. Maybe it's a good sign. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->