• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Amelia that's fantastic news. I really hope bean sticks!

AFM - I've woke up this morning and automatically burst into tears. My boobs don't hurt anymore :(

Oh BB :hugs: Don't lose hope hun. That little bean is sticking in there. It was just too early to tell! I have total faith :hugs:

Thanks. Amelia is currently kicking my arse whilst I sit sobbing in the bathroom!

Gently kicking - mainly telling her she is awesome and no matter what, she will remain awesome.

So I think I may have O'ed already last night possibly. I got those dark OPK's last night, and they seem to be getting lighter. My temp rose and didn't drop. I'm not having O pain.. IDK. I'm nervous because we didn't get as much BD in as I'd have liked since if I did O last night, it was 4 days earlier than last cycle, and 2-3 earlier than most every other one. We didn't even BD last night. Hubby didn't feel well and was tired.. but he was like "We can if you want. I don't want you to be mad at me and for it to be all my fault." I assured him it was fine, I wouldn't be mad and it wouldn't be all his fault, that it's not all about baby making.. and it isn't, but I am a little frustrated. I just need to get over it though. Guess we wait and see what happens now.

I've lost all hope if I'm honest. I'm at work now. I've finally stopped crying. My Mum is telling me I have to go home and rest but I really can't afford to :( Do you think I should rest?

I think whatever is going to happen is going to happen, resting or working. Go with your gut though. FX BB.

Just caught up...

Amelia - Congrats!! I agree with the other ladies.. everyone's numbers are so different in the beginning. I think you will be fine, but stay positive!!!

BB - I'm so sorry.

I don't know why, but today, while nervous not enough BD, I feel stupid lucky this cycle.

This is what I mean.. the darker one is like 10 ish last night. I did one at 345 am when I woke up to pee and it was lighter.. a couple this morning, both lighter.. at least it seems to me. So I'm not really sure I guess.

Attachments

• 25zouu0.jpg
    25zouu0.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
^I see that you BD'd morning AND night the last 2 days is that what that X means? That seems fabulous! Just get in another here soon- you could have AN EGG ON THE LOOSE!!! :) I hope you, Nichole, and Katrina are put out of your TTC misery this month. You girls so deserve this <3

BB- I see you on here ;) Was thinking about you all morning, I'm sure this will be the longest day of your life. Try to stay busy sweetie. And have faith. Like the other girls said, whatever happens was meant happen that way, and will make your little family into what it was meant to be. Prayed for your bean to be sticky and in the right spot 50x lastnight and this morning too. Haha not to be creepy but even my gma is on it.. she's a prayer warrior! <3

No, it just means yes, we BD'ed. Friday night, Saturday evening, and about midnight Sunday into Monday. I'll get one more in tonight, but I think what's done is done at this point. FX for all of us!

Thanks Morgan. I've lost all hope. Deep down I know this is the end. I am absolutely heartbroken. I don't know how I've any tears left. I've come home from work. I just want to sleep :cry:

BB- so sorry to hear that you're bleeding :hugs: I'm hoping that your situation is just one like Morgans and that all will be okay. I wouldn't go home and rest if you can't afford it. If you truly are mis carrying there is nothing that an be done to stop it, not even resting, because your body is recognizing that something isn't right and is rejecting the blastocyst. I'm not trying to be cruel or mean. For me, it was easier to think of it that way. Your body is just trying to keep you healthy and give you the healthiest baby. Once again, I have my fingers very tightly crossed that is not the case and that you have a nice sticky bean :hugs:

I've gone home. I can't be at work pretending everything is ok. I'm gonna put my PJs on and climb into bed. I'm exhausted from all the crying.

Morning Ladies!

Amelia, congrats!! I'm literally crossing everything for you :hugs:

BB, I'm so sorry...but like the other ladies said, everything could be fine just like with Morgan.

Mirolee - Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!

Marie - Goodluck today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back