{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

I have hypothyroidism so I get bloods taken every 3 months - this was just random luck that i found out i was preg the day before - having bloods now every 6 weeks because when you are preg your thyroid demands change because you are now supporting yourself and the baby. Too low and the baby will be damaged irreversibly, too high and I could develop long-term heart problems.

Life's a fucking roller-coaster.

I've had it since i was 25ish... eh.... just means more needles.

How you doing?

So sorry, BB. Hang in there. This time of not knowing must be so hard. Hang in there hun, stay positive!

I had a job interview this morning and I am sooo nervous. I should be getting a call anytime today. SO anxious to hear. it didn't go as well as I would have liked but I'm still really nervous!

I had a job interview this morning and I am sooo nervous. I should be getting a call anytime today. SO anxious to hear. it didn't go as well as I would have liked but I'm still really nervous!

Fingers Crossed Hun!!

What is the job?

Its a position with a private equity firm. New to me, but more money than I make now, and better hours.

LADIES KILLING IT ALL OVER

Good BB, that's good news

Amanda - *my fist - bump it*

Trying to figure out where I am in my cycle now that the IUD is out. Any ideas? Thinking that I will have to just wait for AF to come, when ever that will be.

Speaking of which I can't wait to get home and pee on one to see if its darker or lighter!,

But.. I'm pretty sure it will be lighter based on the others and that temp.

Temps are UP girl! I'm guessing lighter too. Boobs hurting yet? Hello progesterone.

lol, thanks Morgan. I just ordered some. I know its bad to have hope, considering my chances of conceiving naturally are like ..001 but I may try softcups this cycle..just incase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->