• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Nichole, I got a pair of nikes from the Nike website. They were $55 on sale, and i LOOOVE them. Nike Lunarglide 4. I went to the store and tried them on to figure out what size I needed, but got them online because they were only on sale online.

Sorry the witch got you early, Katrina. Boooo.

OH she isn't here yet. My best guess is tomorrow after two days of lower temps. Unless they magically get high tomorrow.

I used to worry about a "lock out" situation but when i put it in I made sure I "scooped" as many as I could towards the back of the tunnel.

I know for sure they weren't locked out because once I had it in place I made sure I could feel the tip of my cervix was covered in the plastic.

No worries at all. I did it wrong once and believe me I KNEW immediately it was wrong because it didn't stop the "wet leg".

Katrina, have you taken vit b complex? It gave me a couple days on my LP.

No I will try to get some before next cycle starts to see if it helps. I know you mentioned it last week to me. I just haven't been to the drug store or walmart. Do you take it all cycle long?

I take it all cycle. The best part is up to O, but it's supposed to help with nausea and energy anyways, so no harm in continuing to take it. From what i read, it works during the follicular phase to make a stronger egg, which should produce a larger shift in progesterone, which should lengthen LP.

Okay!
Amelia-I have a feeling I will be going to bed soon. So good luck tomorrow!
I am sore and sleepy so I probably will go to bed early. When did I get old?

Thanks girl - have a lovely rest.

I'll keep you posted - 8am blood draw and then the old waiting game until about 4pm so you'll find out the same time as me pretty much.

So.. my OPK is just as dark tonight as last night.. more BD is in order I suppose! They kinda faded a bit and got dark again. Guess I'll wait and see why my temp does in the morning -- then maybe I'll have a clue what's going on.

Good luck Amelia!

I think I am going to temp in the morning to make sure I did O. I am getting antsy with out my temps lol.

FX Sandy! Your temps look like you O'd though I think.

Nichole- eeeek FX for you girl!

Katrina- I hope the witch doesn't show!!

Amelia- FX for great results with the blood draw! Hopefully they'll get back to you sooner since they know it's important!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->