• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} We'll be thankful forever for BFPs in November!

Agree! Rare happens. Prime example, right here. 1% chance my baby has that problem.. and less than that that he will die. We got both. Those odds work in good ways, too. At least I certainly hope so! FX always!

i used softcups, all the time, fertile or not, because who wants that all leaking out at random times? not me, no thank you.

YAY RACHEL!!!

Amanda - I used them this cycle. I agree with Mirolee- who likes "wet leg" when you stand up?

Good point Mirolee. I only don't if I'm in bed and staying for the night. They kinda freak me out though.. like I'm trapping some out our something.

Amelia- you and Mirolee are due on the same day! How awesome is that?! If you would like, come join us over in the August Due Date thread :hugs: :

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2067579-due-august-2014-open-anyone.html

lol, Amelia and Mirolee. I normally catch it in my hand as i get up. ew.

I'll have to try them.

I am just afraid to lock out the one little spermy that is gonna get me my BFP. Lol. Even though so many of you use them and have gotten bfps.. It's not really logical. Lol

Rachel-Yay!! Look at all the girls!
BB-I have my fingers crossed so tightly for you, I am glad you went home.
Amelia-I hope tomorrow goes well.
AFM: I think the witch is going to come early just what I need a less the ten day lp. Since my temp dipped super low. I am guessing tomorrow will be the day.

^Oooh cheesy potatoes and salmon, got ole preggy droolin' over here in Ohio! Lol

P.s. was looking at your chart, have you started to spot? I see AF is due here soon. FX'd for a lil miracle for you guys, but so happy the hubbs is on board to try IVF.. what an exciting step!!! :)

I'm in Ohio, too. :) Which part of Ohio are you in?

And oh, yeah, I've been spotting for 5 days now. :/ That seems to be the deal with femara, for me. Lord knows what the IVF drugs will do.:wacko:

Thanks, a Christmas miracle would sure be nice! :) But if not, at least I've got light at the end of the tunnel with the IVF (the odds are in my favor, for once, with that one).

---

BB, sorry the blood is red, :hugs: but at least no clots, so here's hoping [-o<

---

FX'd for good blood results, Amelia [-o<

And bummer about having to deal with the thyroid :hugs: FX'd all goes smooth with that

---

Good luck with the job, Amanda!

As long as opks and softcups don't cause you stress, there's no harm, unless keeping hope alive keeps you stuck in a holding pattern that you'll regret later, but only you can figure that out, so I support whatever works for you and I keep praying. :winkwink:

----

Congrats on team pink, Rachel! :pink:

---

Regarding soft cups to catch the goo, I just blot with a hand towel or washcloth (I keep one by my side and put it under me to save the sheets, as well, cause no one likes to sleep in a wet spot). :winkwink: I've got a small vajayjay, and I figure if the nuva ring drove me nuts by always drooping out, then the soft cup would be the same, so I haven't tried it.

Welp, scratch that about still just spotting today, it's turned to light AF (a liner will no longer do and too much red). :witch:

Rachel-Yay!! Look at all the girls!
BB-I have my fingers crossed so tightly for you, I am glad you went home.
Amelia-I hope tomorrow goes well.
AFM: I think the witch is going to come early just what I need a less the ten day lp. Since my temp dipped super low. I am guessing tomorrow will be the day.

Sorry about the witch looking like she's coming early :(:hugs:

I lay there for 20-30 mins before putting the softcup in. I worry about blocking them too.

Anyone know of decent running shoes that won't break the bank. We have a sketchers outlet store where I can get a pair for $40 but idk how good they are.

i do not, Nichole, but i would recommend "feetures" socks. expensive but worth it - have never had a problem, blister, hot spot, anything ever ever with them. i had good running shoes before and bad socks - no-go. Socks can change your whole experience.

If she does come early I guess I better call my dr about my lp. And the insurance to see what/if they cover anything. Goodness I hate this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->