Closed

Nope. Hubby will get taken care of in due time ;)
If I push 3 babies out, then he's gonna have to deal with the snip

Just saw that you said if you get a bfp you'll put up a pic of yourself in your profile. I picture you looking like the one on there now hahaha

Congrats jules! Hoping this month is all of our months! I will go and follow your thread in there lol. I'm 4 dpo. Time needs to go by sooner. Yes 10 days in a row is quite a bit, I'm determined tho lol

Can i join? Im still waiting for af to show after stopped pill in june, so im hoping i will ovulate soon :) Ive started using ovulation tests for the first time as well xx

Hi my heart! Welcome to the chatting :)
Tina I hope the tww goes by fast! Although we all know it won't hahahah.

Here's my test this am ( yes lighting is bad but it's 5 am here and still dark!)
10 dpo today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations Jules!! Great news! :D
I had some small brown spotting yesterday at 10 DPO and a bit of pink spotting this morning at 11 DPO. Might be from Bea breastfeeding what seemed like all night! It stopped and had a bit of brown (sorry for the tmi)... Plus BFN. So it seems I am out.. I spotted a bit at 10 DPO with the previous pregnancy.. But I got my BFP the same day and was nauseous already.. I don't have many symptoms at all except for the crazy painful nipples, which is unusual for me.. Not sure what to think.. But I lean towards the possibility that this is it for another few cycles as meeting hubby in December.. Sigh..

I hope its ok if i post ovulation sticks on here, never used them before and not had af a nce june, also not bd in 6 days as hubbys working stupid amount of hours, i know ita not positive but its darker than has being, shall i jump on him later :haha:

Would help if i post a pic lol, shall i test again tonight? Xx

Attachments

• DSC_1211.jpg
    DSC_1211.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 5
Can i join? Im still waiting for af to show after stopped pill in june, so im hoping i will ovulate soon :) Ive started using ovulation tests for the first time as well xx

Welcome Heart, its done, your added. Let the wait begin lol. Tell us a little about your situation?

I hope its ok if i post ovulation sticks on here, never used them before and not had af a nce june, also not bd in 6 days as hubbys working stupid amount of hours, i know ita not positive but its darker than has being, shall i jump on him later :haha:

that's fine it you post them here! However I know nothing about them. I dont know if anyone in this thread is using?????

Welcome Heart, its done, your added. Let the wait begin lol. Tell us a little about your situation?

I thought we was done with our 3 babies, yet i cant shake the feeling i want 4, had 3 depo shots last year, then on the pill which stopped in june, and still waiting on af, we have 2 girls 6 and nearly 4 and a boy whose a year and a half, lifes busy but i love it xx

Congratulations Jules!! Great news! :D
I had some small brown spotting yesterday at 10 DPO and a bit of pink spotting this morning at 11 DPO. Might be from Bea breastfeeding what seemed like all night! It stopped and had a bit of brown (sorry for the tmi)... Plus BFN. So it seems I am out.. I spotted a bit at 10 DPO with the previous pregnancy.. But I got my BFP the same day and was nauseous already.. I don't have many symptoms at all except for the crazy painful nipples, which is unusual for me.. Not sure what to think.. But I lean towards the possibility that this is it for another few cycles as meeting hubby in December.. Sigh..

your at dpo 11? Sure you wonna tap out now? I say your not out until AF comes or you test negative after DPO21. That's seems reasonable to me. Some say your not out until Af comes..... I guess your situation is a little different since your bf

I got positive opk last wednesday so today I guess I am 3-4dpo.

I have a 6 year old girl with my husband and this our fourth month ttc. We used preeseed this cycle and last cycle as well but then I had a chemical at 4w3d.

We were really active this cycle hit all the important days and well beyond that so I am trying to be optimistic :)

Good luck to all of you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->