Clostraphobic

whatwillbex

Reaction score
I think thats how its spelt lol. This is a bit weird but I already have a decent bump and pretty sure its bigger than it should be for 15/16weeks.
For the past few weeks I keep getting this clostraphobic feeling within myself like I cant breath. It happens when I sit in certain positions and my tummy feels like its under my chin. I have to quickly change position as it freaks me out a bit and feel like im suffercating inside. Bit worried about as I get even bigger. Im more all up front with this little one. With dd I was more rounded so I cant remember feeling like this. Anyone else? X

I had a big bump by 16 weeks (I was also all to the front, I'd say I could have passed for about 7 months) and I used to get that too. It's basically because all your organs have moved up. It isn't nice but it isn't anything to worry about, just move position.

I wouldn't say I get clostraphobic but I definitely feel like all the air is being pushed out of my lungs if I sit or lay in a certain position? I'll be happily breathing away and then move and suddenly have no air! Happens most commonly if I curl my knees up. I get the exact same sensation with every Braxton Hicks. It's like someone is squeezing my chest and I can't breathe! I think it's fairly normal, baby is squashing everything in there! So long as it passes when you move position, I wouldn't worry. If you move and you still feel like you can't breathe for a extended period of time, def go get a quick check with your doctor! Could be a chest infection or something. But probably not, mostly likely just squashed organs!

Thanks, mystery solved turns out I have a cold hence the not breathing and feeling more intense than normal and I think the baby has had a growth spurt too. Thanks girlies for taking the time to respond xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->