Cloth bum mums!

S

Serene123

Did you come accross any good sites when you were clueless? I want to do the cloth bum thing next time but the thought of one of Caitlyn's poo's in a cloth nappy petrifies me :rofl:

Poop in the cloth diaper isn't that bad... I use cloth diapers and if she hasnt had a poop yet I put a liner in which catches most of it. I use All in ones as its way easier then fiddling around with a diaper plus cover etc. I have nver soaked mine either. I do laundry every day so I just put them in the washer (unless there was poop spillage I will rrinse them)

I used disposables in the beginning though cause I couldnt find any small enough.

Saves you lots of money! I have disposables for when I go out because I dont feel like carrying around a dirty diaper.

I will be doing the cloth diaper too next time around , as ryder said theres not much small ones for the newborns but once they hit about 2 months or so thats when the right size comes along ..

I was reading up on bummies they seem pretty good

I want to use them the next time as well, they look comfy! and i can imagine you save a fortune in the long run.

i am using tots bots fluffle and bamboozle they are quite absorbent but take a while to dry. i use dispoables when out too.

I use cloth after doing just sposies for my older 2 and I actually prefer it, the dirty diapers really aren't bad, we don't use paper liners, only fleece and usually not even those. We have a diaper sprayer so it's easy to clean out and laundry really isn't bad.

diaperswappers.com is a great site for info...I hope it's ok that I post that since it is a forum??? If not I'm sorry I'll take it out. But they have a section to buy and sell your diapers, it's mainly US based but some will ship anywhere as long as shipping is covered. Then there are tons of sections and great moms to ask for recommendations and advice.

We're in the process of transferring from eco-disposables to cloth. We used disposables at first because of the meconium being hard to shift but it's time to bite the bullet and switch now he's 3 weeks old!

We tried terry squares today but the waterproof pants we got are too big so we tried him without them and the cloth soaked right through :dohh: so definitely won't be going without again.

We're awaiting the arrival of some Bambino Mios, I think we'll put the terry squares away until he's bigger and the waterproofs fit.

We're still using disposables at night and for going out though.

This site is handy: https://www.babykind.co.uk/

i agree with shifter i loved www.babykind.co.uk it really helped explain things and even have nappy trial packs at reasonable prices so you can try out different varieties

We are using Bambino Mios...Becky has had a few explosive ones and doesn't leak thru. We have to change her about every 3 hours or her wee can leak thru a bit tho...We use disposibles at night and when we go out tho...I'm very impressed with them so far.. Like the others said they were a bit bulky on her to start with but fine now!

im using bambino mios and kushies at the moment i used terry squares alot when she was smaller, its no diff to a disposable explosive poo.... iva had more leaks in disposables than cloth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->