Cloth Nappies

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Ok so im still unsure but im toying with the idea of trying this out now but i have no idea from some bits ive read for the pure part of not spending loads i want something that grows with him?? if thats possible lol

His getting alot more active and pulling his nappy about lol so im guessing a cloth one would be better.

Ive currently got about a stock of 200 nappies but keep looking at cloths but have no idea what im looking for and what i need to be honest lol also got to convince the oh a bit more.

So any help would be much loved lol would not be thinking of using till ive used up my stock lol so he will be around 9months.

I was after the old cloth nappy review thread and someone found it for me so I've bumped that - that will give you some ideas. Also babykind.co.uk might be worth a look.

Ok so im still unsure but im toying with the idea of trying this out now but i have no idea from some bits ive read for the pure part of not spending loads i want something that grows with him?? if thats possible lol
There are things called birth to potty nappies/ one size nappies. They generally go from 7-35lbs. Blueberries, Bumgenius, wonderoo and fuzzi bunz are a few of the birth to potty nappies available. You may still need a few size nappies as sometimes you can get a better fit.

His getting alot more active and pulling his nappy about lol so im guessing a cloth one would be better.

Is he undoing it? Some people prefer to get poppers to stop their LO doing this but some also find these harder to fit

Ive currently got about a stock of 200 nappies but keep looking at cloths but have no idea what im looking for and what i need to be honest lol also got to convince the oh a bit more.
You'd be surprised with most OH's generally speaking most are a bit ?? about it at first but the majority come round :winkwink: The best thing to do is pick a nappy, pref a well reviewed, common one and take it from there.

So any help would be much loved lol would not be thinking of using till ive used up my stock lol so he will be around 9months.

:flower:

if you want something that grows with him you are probably looking for a birth to potty adjustable nappy rather than sized (wehre you have to buy a new nappy when baby grows)

xxx

Here's an article i've written to help people to get their head round types etc

https://www.ethicalshoppingforbabies.co.uk/2010/01/cloth-nappies-getting-started/

It won't answer the question of what to buy but should give you some idea of the types you might be heading towards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->