Clothes for babywearing

funny_face

Hubby, baby girl n cat
Reaction score
When you babywearing ladies are out and about, what do you dress your babies in when they are in the carrier?

The reason I was wondering was I was out and about the other day with LO in a wrap-style carrier and it was really sunny, but being April (and Scotland!) there was a bit of a chill in the air in the shade. So I had her in her indoor clothes, like just a babygro type thing and the wrap, she felt pretty cosy to me. But like I said it was really sunny and I had to put a hat on her so she wouldn't get burned. I was going to tuck her head in the wrap but I was worried she might get to hot :shrug:

What would you do, hat or tuck in? I don't know why I'm asking, as I'll prob not see the sun here again this year :rofl:

And do you think indoor clothes are ok for that kind of wrap, its pretty tight and close in to me.

Also, along the 'clothes when babywearing' line, I am now carrying a spare top for me as well as change for LO since she was sick all over us and the wrap the other day :haha:

Hiya, I tend to pop a hooded cardigan on Mairi now that she's big enough. It keeps her warm and protects her wee head. Tesco had some lovely ones that weren't too thick. Otherwise I'd put a little cotton sunhat on your LO.

Hope that helps
Joanne x:hugs:

I usually put Leyla in a cardie with a hood or a hoody. Otherwise it's a long-sleeved top and a sun hat, though the only hat we have is a bit small and keeps popping off. New one on order! I'm tempted to get her some of those baby sunglasses too. I do think they look kind of silly but she hates the sun in her eyes and I don't want her to prefer the pushchair because of the sun shade on it!

we usually have long sleeved teeshirt over her usual vest and a warm hat, if its cold out i put her in a hoodie over the top but if its warm a long sleeved teeshirt is more than enough, if its hot then id even go so far as just to have her in a vest and a cotton hat

x

I have the connecta integra so when really sunny I fasten one side of the flap up, can only do that when he's sleepy those as Noah is a nosey parker!!! When it was freezing he wore his snowsuit in it and I worked jackets so back was warm but didnt cover my front as Noah was lie ahot water bottle. Now he wears his day clothes and a hoody or cardi (he is hating sun hats :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->