Cloudy urine?

Steph32

Reaction score
Anyone else have this? I notice most of the time when I go to the bathroom my pee is cloudy. Is this a normal pregnancy thing? I don't have any other symptoms, but maybe I'm not drinking enough water?

I've had the same thing for the past month and a half. Initially I was worried and thought I might have a UTI, but all my urinalyses came back clear. My doctor said it's probably just extra pregnancy-related discharge getting mixed in the urine. Fun!

I have the same problem, Steph. I think it's normal in early pregnancy considering discharge and whatnot.

ok so I had this too!!! I talked to my doctor last week about it. She said that if it's a UTI..than I would have burning, and having to go ALL the time. That wasn't the case with me though. It was cloudy...and quite dark yellow. Turns out I was dehydrated (this is what my dr said)! Drink more water...as much as you can! Discharge does get mixed in when you go the bathroom...however cloudy urine is more of a sign of dehydration! I wasn't drinking enough b/c I was sooo sick with ms! HUGS!

I agree with the pp that you are probably just dehydrated. Try to drink as much water as you can (I think they recommend 8 glasses a day) and if it doesn't stop, maybe just mention it at your next appointment.

itz normal =) ! i've been getting cloudy urine from the week and a half . . . for some reason, i get it only in the evenings/late night. S: weird...but itz pregnancy, a lot more outcomes to see!! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->