Clubs and Societies Forum?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I've noticed we have so many clubs and societies. Everything from dieting and exercising to pregnancy clubs and single mothers.

Would it be an idea to have all the clubs in one place? Thought it might encourage people to not only start more clubs, but also people cross joining/posting in multiple clubs.

Maybe an idea for the future, but in another forum I use you can click to join a club (like you would the girly sanctuary) but then it shows up in your profile what clubs you're a member of.

Oooo that's a great idea, if it's not too much work for SC and Wobbs then I think it would work great :D

If you mean social groups we'll think about it after the next forum software upgrade.

*notices the servers are getting upgraded*

Bump? :lol:

I know, thought I would at least try though :rofl:

Aw I think this is a good idea, it'd really clean up the forum I think! Instead of having random...for ex "November Mummies Club", "December Mummies Club", January Mummies Club, etc etc etc etc etc :rofl:

Raf wife, I love your new sig! Your little girl is beautiful....sorry for the random post lol x

that's a really good idea providing there doesn't end up being too many clubs.

Love the new siggy rafwife x

I agree this is a good idea, putting them all in one spot kinda makes it easier to find 'em!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->