CM Tracking 101

OhHappyZ

TTCAL
Reaction score
I had to start this thread because I think I am missing something. I would like to track my CM, but I am confused on the details. I have read up and such, but I just don't understand the.....logistics of it. :blush:

Forgive me, we are going to get a little TMI right now :shhh:
Do you just go off of what is in your undies? Because some days it is none?
If insertion is necessary, how far do you go up? All the way to the cervix? Sometimes I can't get "deep" enough to feel my cervix (maybe my fingers are short?)...is there a better position to be in to get up there?
When you do get up there and get "the goods" how do you get it out without it wiping off inside?

I haven't really tried for a month straight, so I don't have a lot of information to go off of, but I am just curious of this stuff before I start tracking this cycle.

Any help is truly appreciated, and hopefully I am not the only one with these silly questions!

When i was tracking cm, i found the easiest way was to do it on the toilet or squat in the shower. You sort of 'scoop' at your cervix. Not everyone produces enough for it to reach your underwear and if it did its hard to see the consistency. Hope i helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->