co-sleepers sleeping through the night???

Ok im going to try him in his cot tonight....but beside me :rofl: to scared to put him in own room but if it works better might move him in next month ......if im brave enough :rofl: XxxX

when i stoped co-sleeping i put jack in his crib and i had him beside my bed to, jack has only been in his own room for about 3weeks, it good to keep them in your for a bit but having them in a crib helps alot and u might be able to get more sleep, when hes older u will be fine i'm sure

Good luck! Im sure he will be fine :)

summer sleeps in her own cot now but she has slept with us on the nights where she is playing up, i found she woke up the same amount of times it was just easier if she was next to me to settle her, like as soon as she knew i was there she would go straight bk to sleep. but i generally prefer it when she is in her own cot.

Hey Ema
Poor you getting up that often :(
My little man is back to two hourly feeds after leading us in to a false sense of security by only waking once in the night!
he is in his cot in our room but does come and sleep with us if we can't settle him and are too tired and he does at the moment seem to sleep longer. When OH goes to work he always comes in to bed with me and we have a sleep in and usually he is much better as he loves cuddles and comfort so I guess you not doing anything wrong as it sounds like he wakes up because of his reflux poor lil man but you could try putting him in the cot first off and then see how he gets on and then if he keeps waking bring him back in with you for cuddles x good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->