co-sleeping?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
So co-sleeping how do you do it? Do you use anything for safety? At the moment we use something called a snuggle nest, i but my daughter has nearly outgrown it and i'm wondering what the next stage is. Kind of wish we'd brought one of them co sleeping cots you put at the side of you now!

I'm getting a bed gaurd but apart from that, nothing

I dont co-sleep, but I think the safest (if any) is to have seperate blankets... Not sure how people prevent them from rolling off though.

I don't co-sleep very often as i don't want her getting too used to it but I have done occasionally when I'm exhausted and I just put her so shes not near my blanket, we have one side of the cot down though and the cot pushed to our bed so she would only roll onto the cot anyway if she did roll over

We don't co-sleep all the time but we do occasionally - mostly when he's poorly or we're visiting relatives. Usually, if we're in a bed that's against the wall I sleep between my OH and Alasdair as he is paranoid about rolling on him. I find though that I'm really intuitive and careful about him...even when I'm fast asleep. It's like you know they're there even though you're out of it. We never did anything preventative (sp?) apart from using separate blankets and trying to make sure that his head is above my head (so if the blankets do go over him by mistake, they won't go over his head before mine!)

Oh wow. Okay I just took Renah out of her snuggle nest 3 nights ago. i was debating this but really felt that we were both better off with her in her crib. I took a few naps with her but I was just too nervous and I don't think I'd ever get a full nights sleep. What I did was wrap her seperately in her own blankets, kicked the blankets on her side completely to the foot of the bed and just kept them up on my side. you can put wedges on either side of her so that she won't roll off

I do it occasionally. Most times when she wakes up in the middle of the night I but her in bed with me and most times I put her back when she's asleep but sometimes I don't because I'm too tired.
Usually, I just wrap her in her blankie and put the wedge on the side of the bed.

I used to do some co-sleeping with max but he takes up so much room now I dont lol

besides the point he likes to poke eyes lol He was always above my head and had his own blanket

We always used a bed guard - the babydan one is really good. Now she just sprawls across the bed with me on one edge and OH on the other, really must work at getting her to stay in her own bed.

We have Simeon in between us but further up the bed so there is no chance of the cover going over his face. I feel he is very safe there.

x

We coslept with Hayden and Casen, never had the little nest things, they just slept rght next to us or in between us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->