Co-sleeping

summer went into her moses basket from birth then when she was bout 3 months she went straight into her cot fine, thought id done really well lol, until...... about a couple of months ago (prob from teething) she started waking in the night crying at first we just kept getting up to her then one night i bought her into bed with us OMG it was soooooooooooooo nice she like cuddled up to me and slept straight thru pretty much, so this went on for a while sumtimes she would sleep in her cot but most mornings i would wake up to her in bed with us. then the other week i decided it had to stop and she would wake up and scream until she got into bed with us, plus i enjoy time just with my bf at night. so we went cold turkey she cried like a couple of times nothing major tho and within a couple of nights she is now bk in her cot until 9am sleeping pretty well. so overall im happy as ive experienced having her in bed with me which is the best thing ever and i do miss it, even tho i know getting her to sleep bk into her cot at still a young age was the best thing for US as im moving out of home in like a coupke of weeks to live with my bf and she will have her own room there so now i dont need to worry about getting her into her own room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->