Coat storage?

lau86

Reaction score
Where do you keep your coats? We have a narrow hallway and currently keep our coats in the downstairs loo:wacko: but there's not enough room and the wall goes mouldy.
I was wondering about putting coat hooks in the hall but I don't want the wall to go mouldy. But maybe with there being more air there it wouldn't happen?
Any ideas?

I have three individual coat hooks in our hall way. These ones to be precise https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...+coat+rack&dpPl=1&dpID=41MsjQOHpBL&ref=plSrch

And then on I have one of those over the door coat hooks on the back of our living room cupboard for extra coats/jumpers. I love them as it keeps them out of sight.

Never had an issue with mould but our coat hooks in the hall, are more aesthetic than practical :haha: Only one coat per hook so just out main ones.

Mostly on hangers in the wardrobes except for the ones we are wearing which get hung on hooks in the entrance hallway

We have a really narrow hall way and most of our coats are out there. It's a pain because it looks so messy. Iv been meaning to pick up some over the door hangers for the bedroom doors but I keep forgetting.

Our house is an old victorian and the hallway is a one-person-at-a-time width, we stick them on the coat hook! but there is a limit of two things per person on individual hooks or you wouldn't be able to walk past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->