Coffee?

Shananigans

Reaction score
My doc said it was ok to have a coffee/soda here and there and the handout she gave me said two servings a day. Anyone drink coffee or soda? I just still feel super paranoid about doing so.

I drink about two cups of coffee a day. I did through my last two pregnancies as well. I'm not a pop drinker so just the caffeine from the coffee. Personal choice some stop some don't.

I drank 1-2 cups 2-3 times per week in my last pregnancy and I plan to do the same this time. TMI- I'm on progesterone this time around with my treatment plan and it makes me constipated. The coffee is SO helpful for that...plus it's yummy! :)

I've always drunk coffee during pregnancy but I switch to decaf even when just ttc so have hoped its not too bad

I drink coffee! I've been keeping to one cup a day, or skipping if I don't need it. I do decaf sometimes to placebo my brain. *lol* You'll be fine, girl, don't stress! :) your doctor wouldn't have given you the go ahead if it wasn't safe.

I switched to decaf but I know I get the caffeine from a cup of tea during the weekend or from soda... But I anyways monitor so that I don't go overboard. My biggest thing is sugar, I need to cut back by a lot! Decaf tastes better with extra sugar =(

I have had 2 cups this week ... I only drink it when Im super nauseous and drink it black seems to help

I had a coffee just about every day my first pregnancy. I usually didn't have more than one (or if I did, I would often make the second one decaf). Believe it or not, espresso actually has much less caffeine on average than regular brewed coffee, so I tended to stick to espresso drinks and to ask for just one shot (a large often has two). I personally don't drink much soda (like Coke) because I don't really do sugar, but equally, they actually don't have much caffeine either (compared to like a brewed cup of coffee), but I wouldn't drink the sugary ones just because of the sugar. I had a very healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->