Coil coming out Thursday.. Eeek

brownlieB

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hi all,

So we had originally planned to start TTC around now, but in January I felt I wasn't ready this year and wanted to hold off until next year, which my Husband agreed with.

Then in June this year I had to do a pregnancy test as I couldn't feel my coil and felt I was getting symptoms (Spotty face, swollen breasts, bloated belly) I haven't had a period with the coil for a year so wouldn't of known if I was, it was negative and a coil check, identified that everything was present and correct.

Both my husband and I were surprisingly disappointed, but decided that although it was a nice feeling to think we could be pregnant we stuck to our decision to wait one more year......

Then my best friend who is due in September visited and she looked so blooming, I got those twinges back, coupled with the false alarm last month and moving house so going through baby stuff, we had a talk and we're back on to TTC this year, as in this month! Coil coming out Thursday!

Wish me luck! xx

I wish you all the best. I too am having my coil removed asap so we can start trying!

My brother came with his children, his youngest being 5months old, and hubby got very broody. We have wanted to do this for a long time but with me studying it has been out of the question. I will qualify in September so we can start now. Last time it took 6months to get pregnant!

All the best

Kay
xx

Thanks, Good luck to you too.

It didn't take long last time for us, though I was on the pill, not the coil, so I realise it could be different, looking forward to doing it (literally) all over again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->