Coleen Rooney

faun

Mum to 2 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
I just saw on the news that Coleen Rooney is booked in to have a c-section at least 2 weeks before her baby is due so that her hubby can play in the world cup qualifiers. She said that it makes sense to have the baby a few weeks early so that they can spend time together bonding before hubby plays footy in the qualifiers. Am i missing something here but surely their child should be more important then a football game he doesn't even have to play in?

how far long is she anyway?
i can t seem to find pix of her pregnant

Hmm. That doesn't surprise me one bit. He will be expected to play regardless though... in footy, the world cup is a big thing! And think of the money he would lose if he didn't play, I am sure that's a factor too. I am not saying it's right though. I think I would be pissed off if my hubby chose to play football over the birth of our baby, but I guess they are doing it so that they can fit everything in and at the end of the day it is his career and it's not a flexible one where world cups and babies are concerned! At least he will be able to see his baby being born and spend a couple of weeks with them (though I will say that a natural birth would be my choice every time). xx

Due September so 4 months - did you read this Daily Mail? If so dont beleive ANYTHING

No i didn't, i saw it on BBC 24 she is due on October the 10th.

i think its pathetic, they should let the baby come when its due not interfere just for a football match. i know many men who have missed out on the birth and first few months of their babies life as they had to go to Iraq or Afghan. These are the people if any who should have the option of doing this.

This is despicable.... it shouldn't be allowed unless it's necessary medically.... and anyway, just because she wants to have the baby early so he can play, surely an induced labour would be better than an unnecessary caesarean section.... It's true what they say, celeb women really are ''Too posh to push''!!

i know many men who have missed out on the birth and first few months of their babies life as they had to go to Iraq or Afghan. These are the people if any who should have the option of doing this.

Good point! xx

ya celebs always seem to choose the c section route.
i don t know why tough!!

And thought i'd add about the money thing being a factor :huh:

I'm sure they 'just' about have enough to get the babies things lol

A baby shouldn't be forced to come early just cos his/hers due date is a inconvenience for their parents. If they have other responsibilities that they feel come first i.e a job then maybe they should of thought before having a child.

I would think this is just a newspaper fabricated story, Coleen doesn't seem like the kind of girl that would be so unconcerned about her baby's well being!?

i read this as well, surely a baby is more important than a football game, sureley if its that inconveient then dont plan to have one in the first place?

I think it is the done thing amongst a lot of the football wives i mean have any of the famous ones given birth naturally? Victoria Beckham had her 3 boys by elective c-section Louise Rednap had both her boys by elective c-section and i know some others did i just can't remember their names.

I really hope this is just a media-generated rumour and not true..... the thought of unnecessarily meddling with nature like that just makes me feel sick :(

I think it is the done thing amongst a lot of the football wives i mean have any of the famous ones given birth naturally? Victoria Beckham had her 3 boys by elective c-section Louise Rednap had both her boys by elective c-section and i know some others did i just can't remember their names.

I don't think any of them have! I remember watching The Portland Hospital thing on discovery or something and theres these woman with money planning there section dates at their first scans like its a hairdressers appointment!

I think its ok to book a c-section if that your choice of birth, but 2 weeks before the due date of the baby is just ridiculious!

Oh im not against c-sections incase i get an earfull! I just think that elective sections where there is no medical or psychological issues is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->