Coleen Rooney

If its true i think its discusting!! the baby should NOT be allowed to come out early via c section just for parents conveniance!! this is wrong

it is not the fact that she is electing for a c section ... it is their reason behind it that is ridiculous IMO. Like i said its only a world cup qualifier there are plenty of other more than capable players.

God he's not the first footballer to have a baby you know, everyone else managed fine and i bet at least 80% of them had a natural birth

A baby shouldn't be forced to come early just cos his/hers due date is a inconvenience for their parents. If they have other responsibilities that they feel come first i.e a job then maybe they should of thought before having a child.

Thats exactly what I was going to say. It has made me quite cross. Idiots.

unfortunately the rich and famous can do preeetty much whatever the hell they want... cos they have the money to! :( plus the fact you are all forgettin... the poor wee baby is gonna look like shrek mahahaha! (sorry someone had to say it)

maybe she was terrified it was going to inherit its dads ears and get stuck on the way out:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JOKE!!!!! Sadly when you have the money they have they can pretty much do what they want when it comes to the births of their babies!! I want to be induced at 37 weeks due to severe spd-but i know that the chances of them refusing to do it are higher than them doing it, and that is for a genuine problem not just because its inconvenient-but i am willing to bet if i had their money i would get it!!!

hey ladies...i have to disagree with most of you, i know i wouldnt want a c section unless really needed...but i would happy to be induced at 38 weeks if all was well with bubs for the sake of my dh getting to be there. with us. i have no intrest in football, but it is his career. xx

i completely agree Holly! :hugs:

I don't know any mum and dad who wouldn't want to do what they could to have both parents at birth

i completely agree with wanting to have both parents at the birth, but why cant he just not play football in order to be there? thats what its about, its the reasons behind why they're doing it... at the end of the day, i would have hoped he would much rather care about the birth of his first child than a game of football...
i had a c-section at 37 weeks, due to a placental abruption, and my OH took time off work (unpaid) to be there.. i just dont get why he cant do the same.. its not all about work in this life...

Oh my god what a joke that shudnt be allowed....my babies dad is missin the birth for his army training and they get a c section just so he can kick a football around!!!!
See u get whatever u want when u have money!!!

oh come on!!!

who really cares???? i dont!!

she can have her baby how she wants when she wants, its nothing to do with me and im not going to get myself upset or worked up over it because i really dont give to hoots :rofl:

i know people say its just a job but its a job he gets paid millions for, paid for out of fans money who i dont think would appreciate him missing a world cup qualifying match so he can sit at home waiting for his wife to give birth...oh and dont forget most of these fans are men!

This is being debated on Loose Women now...

My OH agree's with me and he's a football fan. Theres no real resaon why Wayne Rooney cant say to Fabio Copello

"Look my wifes due to go into labour ... if she does you'll have to sub someone else in"

As for the money tbh it wont really make much difference. Footballers get a set wage per week, then extra per game they play, and bonuses per goal they score and again a bonus if they win.

im going to watch loose women on repeat now :) well in 35mins haha..

I dont think the reasons for having it done are good but at the end of the day if she dont want to push and she can afford it who are we to make her push?

I no id rather not have a loose fanny, ripped open bum ect ect **im to blunt i no** but id still rather not have a C-Section but ech to there own

:rofl: Lesleyann ... you've been listening to too many labour horror stories me thinks :muaha:

lol polo atlest if i expect it to be like that it wont be so bad if it really happens haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->