College Assignment

Layla

Reaction score
Any one know how the five Reiki principles afect your daily life?

And

Who can explain the two precepts of Reiki and there importance in healing.

Anyone.....no?

This is so hard!! lol

xx

Layla if you want i can give you my sisters msn addy, shs doing her second year at this im sure
if its any help to you?
xxxxxx

Sorry dont know a thing!!!! but i know the stress of having to do an assignment! got 2 due in next wednesday !!!!!!! gulp!
When does it have to be in?

I dont know much about reiki only the basics but it seems really interesting, are you enjoying the course ? Id love to do something like that

We were given another week to do our assignments, it was meant to be in yesterday but everyone had trouble with it.

She explained things so i think i know what im doing now..

Loving the course, i really think i will be a better person once its over, The week after half term we get attuned, then we go on a 21 day detox, we have been told to expect a life times of hurt, pain anger and joy to come out coz we need to clear out bodies and minds out in order to take on the reiki.

Well i hjave 16 years of anger, bitterness, agression and hurt over my mum stored up inside me, i really want it out now so i can move on so im hoping this course will do that for me.

xx

Im glad your enjoying the course Layla! It sounds really intersting. Im doing Hypnosis at the moment, it is great. Were doing 'regression' next week which will be interesting.
Do you intend on using the course professionally, or is it just for personal gain?

oo that sounds great!

I have had expericances with regression in the past, its good ;)

Reiki degree one you can only use for personal use, but i will be going on to do my Reiki degree two so i can use it to make a living.

Then i want to go on to do my Reiki masters so maybe i could teach in the future.

xx

oh thats fantastic, I'd have to come to you for some reiki then :D

the 21day detox sounds good, keep us updated, a journal to would be good!

I was thinking of doing a journal as it goes,

Wobbs, would that be ok?

xx

The Reiki 1 and 2 are both 10 weeks each.

The masters course is over a weekend.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->