Colorado!

Srrme

Reaction score
Hi. :) Is there anyone from Colorado? I need some local mommy friends! :shrug:

I'm from CO, but not there now. :( I wish i were! Where in CO are you?

I have a bnb friend from the springs... Hoping:) she's super sweet!

I am from Colorado and as well need mommies from around here!!! :)

I am in the Longmont area!!

I had no idea so many women from Colorado came on here. :happydance:

I know! It is a lot better than when I used to live in Oklahoma. :haha:

I know! It is a lot better than when I used to live in Oklahoma. :haha:

Ugh. I hate Oklahoma! The heat, the humidity, the dreaded red lakes! :haha: My in-laws live there.

There is alot from people from colorado. When ever i see people with kids or who are pregnant i always wonder if they are on bnb haha

Hey girls, have you heard about the Phineas & Ferb show coming to the Colorado Convention Center? I just got wind of a pretty awesome discount for tickets & wanted to pass on the info! Here it is... feel free to share with friends/family:

Save $4 per ticket with this special code for Disney’s Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever at Bellco Theatre at the Colorado Convention Center! Click on this link to purchase tickets https://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/246570/1566120 Click “Find Tickets” on the Friday, February 1, 7:00 PM performance only. Enter the savings code MOMPF in the “Promotions and Special Offers” box and choose your quantity of tickets. Discount offer is valid on the regularly priced $27, $22, and $16 price levels only. Choose selected price level prior to clicking “Find Tickets” at the bottom of the page to submit your order.

"Mom! Phineas and Ferb are going on a LIVE tour!!!" Phineas, Ferb, and the whole Tri-State Area gang embark on a bold escape jumping out from behind your TV and onto the stage in a live action adventure-right in your hometown! And, before you can wonder, "Hey, where's Perry?" the beloved pet platypus shifts to his secret double life as Agent P to foil another one of Dr. Doofenshmirtz's evil plans. It's the ultimate end to summer vacation, so seize the day 'cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna do it all!

Share this great offer with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.

We are a group of moms (www.milesofmarketing.com) passing along great information like this to other moms!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->