Coltons 6 Month Checkup! =]

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
Took Colton to the pedia today. They said he is doing good and his meals/intake are all good. I told him he was MOSTLY on stage 2, mixed fruits and mixed veggies; which he said was all good-just reminded me not to give him meats :D

So.. as far as my little chunky goes he is currently 21lbs 2oz and 28" long!!
:happydance:

Glad things went well! Little Colton sure is growing! Do you know if the vaccinations are them same as the 2 and 4 month visits? We have Erica's soon too, I hate her shots!!

lol rhys weighs that now and hes almost 2 ! :rofl:

well done colton!

Glad things went well! Little Colton sure is growing! Do you know if the vaccinations are them same as the 2 and 4 month visits? We have Erica's soon too, I hate her shots!!

He had one less shot (he had two instead of three). They dont give the reubella (sp?) here until they are 12mo. :D

Tezzy.. :rofl: Everyone always guess that Colton is older. I've had people guess 12mo!! :dohh:

Blimey....mines a titch then:rofl:. Toby had his 8month check yesterday (even though he's 10months:dohh:, the clinic are running behind) and he was only 19lbs 15ozs:blush:

Maybe I should feed him a bit more:blush:

Blimey....mines a titch then:rofl:. Toby had his 8month check yesterday (even though he's 10months:dohh:, the clinic are running behind) and he was only 19lbs 15ozs:blush:

Maybe I should feed him a bit more:blush:

LOL.. nah.. Colton was 9lbs14 at birth. He's destined to be a chunky hunk!! :rofl:

Yay go Colton. Wow he is a big boy Dec got weighed 2 weeks ago and he was 22lbs 2ozs and 29 1/2 inches so they are near the same weight and height.

:wohoo: Glad he's doing well! :D

Why can't you give him meat? I've been told to give Sam meat now...makes you wonder what you're meant to be doing when everyone's giving different advice! x

:wohoo: Glad he's doing well! :D

Why can't you give him meat? I've been told to give Sam meat now...makes you wonder what you're meant to be doing when everyone's giving different advice! x

I'm not sure.. he's never said. I asked my mom about it and she said that I could probably give him "mixed meat" like I have given him some "Apples and Chicken" and he has also had "Turkey and Rice Dinner" but she said the doctor was probably talking about not giving him solid meats, like "Chicken and Chicken Gravy" because they are ALOT thicker.
I didn't even ask at his appointment though :dohh: I should have.

Yay go Colton. Wow he is a big boy Dec got weighed 2 weeks ago and he was 22lbs 2ozs and 29 1/2 inches so they are near the same weight and height.

Yep, I think this is why so many people guess that he is older; because it's not just his weight that is so high, he is also pretty tall. He's half as tall as me!! :rofl:

well done bubbs......

Oscar has meat too, he has the jar baby foods though, and he loves bolognaise, sunday dinners, beef dishes etc etc come to thinlk of it.....meat is his fav, we get a very satisfying "mmmm" after every mouthful :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->