combination feeding

What's wrong with Nestle!? lol!
Not that I use it - but I'm curious cause I know a lot of people that do use it!

I have been combination feeding too for just over a week and it is working brilliantly. Charlie will not settle just from feeding from me....when he gets tired he messes and gets frustrated and then uses me as a dummy. I felt as guilty as anything but i give him 2 or 3 oz after every feed off me which settles him enough for him to sleep. If anything my breasts are more full for him for the next feed and he is so much more contented....which makes for a less stressed me :happydance:

we combination feed awell, since she was 10 weeks, i was really against it but she is doing a lot better for it, well so far anyway, havent had her weighed the last week lol

and about nestle - i told my OH the other day he wasnt allowed any of the nestle easter eggs wed been given and he looked at me like i was a complete psycho hahaha

x

and about nestle - i told my OH the other day he wasnt allowed any of the nestle easter eggs wed been given and he looked at me like i was a complete psycho hahaha

x

LOL! Well, if they've already been bought the damage is done... although I personally feel very uncomfortable eating anything given, it seems to leave a bad taste in my mouth :/ When I started boycotting them (about 12 years ago) I found it very painful to give up chunky kitkats and mint aeros but I quickly got used to it and don't miss anything now.

my biggest problem would be milkybar :o must find a decent replacement hehe

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back